The England Thread

Pilko

Who the fuck cares?, if we get through tomorrow we are only going to play Spain and go out.

This squad don't have the bottle to beat Spain (assuming we go through) or to win the tournament.

It's not like it's impossible to win the group man :lol:

France are going to batter Sweden man. France are a good side in form against a Sweden side who have nothing to play for, us on the other hand play a Ukraine side who are at home have their golden generation of players in their last tournament for them and need a win to go through.

Who the fuck cares?, if we get through tomorrow we are only going to play Spain and go out.

This squad don't have the bottle to beat Spain (assuming we go through) or to win the tournament.

Jesus Christ, we might as well have just thrown all the group games then.

Typical England man, get out of the group stages (usually on the last game of the group stages) then just as everyone thinks maybe they can do actually do it and they get a biggish name they bottle it and go out.

Brazil, Portugal, Portugal again, Germany, and now I would think Spain.

Typical England man, get out of the group stages (usually on the last game of the group stages) then just as everyone thinks maybe they can do actually do it and they get a biggish name they bottle it and go out.

Yep, it's preferable to go out in the groups. :lol:  If we get out of the group then it's job done and we're into a knockout game where we'd likely be big underdogs but it's still the best we can do.  Your outburst makes no sense.

On a slightly unrealted note I can only think Richards has been slipping it to Hodgson's lass, Johnson as suspected has been absolutely hideous thus far.

Would love to know what's going on there. Ridiculous omission. For him to not even turn to him after whatshisface dropped out n'all; but Kelly? Clearly something non-football going on there.

Just saying once we get out of the group stages/if we get out of the group stages then it will all be the same as following years, all of a sudden everyone thinks we can actually win the tournament then we all come crashing down. I would loved to be proved wrong but so many times I've been proved right.

Everyone once again is setting themselves up for disappointment.

Just saying once we get out of the group stages/if we get out of the group stages then it will all be the same as following years, all of a sudden everyone thinks we can actually win the tournament then we all come crashing down. I would loved to be proved wrong but so many times I've been proved right.

There are few and far between who believe we can actually win it. Perhaps David28 and that's about it...

Yep, it's preferable to go out in the groups. :lol:  If we get out of the group then it's job done and we're into a knockout game where we'd likely be big underdogs but it's still the best we can do.  Your outburst makes no sense.

Indicative of some people generally; going to great lengths to shout from the rooftops about how we're no good, how we're going to get knocked out immediately and how everyone else is better.

I get it, we're not that good but at the same time we have good players, we just need to click. Hopefully we'll get to the knockout stage and with some luck, do well in whatever match that is. Come on England. :thup:

There are few and far between who believe we can actually win it. Perhaps David28 and that's about it...

A win or draw tomorrow then the headlines will change, so will most fans attitude, it will go from Roy Hodgson hasn't got a clue and is too defensive and picked the wrong players to Roy Hodgson has balanced the squad just right, the players are up for it and he's a tactical genius and we are going to beat Spain and just watch us.

Who the f*** cares?, if we get through tomorrow we are only going to play Spain and go out.

Indicative of some people generally; going to great lengths to shout from the rooftops about how we're no good, how we're going to get knocked out immediately and how everyone else is better.

I get it, we're not that good but at the same time we have good players, we just need to click. Hopefully we'll get to the knockout stage and with some luck, do well in whatever match that is. Come on England. :thup:

They need a wee bit more than that like.

A win or draw tomorrow then the headlines will change, so will most fans attitude, it will go from Roy Hodgson hasn't got a clue and is too defensive and picked the wrong players to Roy Hodgson has balanced the squad just right, the players are up for it and he's a tactical genius and we are going to beat Spain and just watch us.

A convincing win tomorrow and that might just be true. Not a chance we'd have got 7 points in this group under Crapello.

Who the f*** cares?, if we get through tomorrow we are only going to play Spain and go out.

They need a wee bit more than that like.

To do what? Win it? To win it we'll need our best performances in many years and more than likely large quantities of luck.

It's not overly optimistic to say we'll get into the knockout stage and give a good showing in the QF.