The England Thread

Pilko

dat throw in to lead to the goal by jones

Absolute cart horse.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I also don't think he's up to much. Not that there are many decent English defenders to choose from at the moment.

Every journo or commentary has said that we are playing well.

Fucking idiots, we created one good chance all half. Possession means nothing.

The second we conceded we started lumping it long. What's Wilshire doing playing long balls? He must be getting told to do it.

Guest firetotheworks

Rooney's been absolute wank.

Nah, Rooney's been fine. Done the right things with the ball when he's had it. Can't same the for the players around him, but he's an easier target.

Well aye, because he's England's best player and considered one of the best players in the world. Fine by definition for a player like him is absolute wank really.

Little interest for me now in following the national team. Watched it for 15 whilst I had tea - saw them concede the awful goal (Sunday League defending) I'm going back to FM and 5Live on in the background.

England just a bang average national side and that is regressing year after year.

From the BBC website:

England are the Newcastle of the international world!

Great support, not won anything in 50 years, think they're bigger than they perhaps are, managed by someone whose highlight is reaching the Europa League final..

Guest firetotheworks

From the BBC website:

Great support, not won anything in 50 years, think they're bigger than they perhaps are, managed by someone whose highlight is reaching the Europa League final..

Ugh, shut up.

You never pick Sterling over Walcott on recent form.

Walcott is the most inform England player in our squad by a mile.

Shouldn't they both be playing?

Probably but i understand Townsend to an extent, he has turned up in an England shirt though not today. Sterling has had a poor end to the season, Liverpool were disasterous, his personal life is a mess, he's constantly underfire and big suprise he's missed all our chances today.

Walcott has been back properly for two games, scored 4 goals, helped his side win a cup & is massively full of confidence.

Roys just gone for the old support the underfire player tactic & ignored all the surrounding context.

From the BBC website:

Ugh, shut up.

Except both sets of fans know full well how shit they are. :lol: