David Edgar joins Burnley

James

Guest Heneage

He's played about 3 games for us at Centre half - West Ham (h) when he came on for an hour and was good, Reading at home under Keegan which was an easy game and Stoke away, where he did very well by all accounts.

He's had many shockers at full back though, so I'm not that bothered if he goes.

I also remember him and Taylor getting bullied by Dean Ashton when we played away at West Ham.

So he got bullied by the better version of Torres, nothing to be ashamed of.

Benni McCarthy gave him a rough game too, in the CCC we will face a lot of strikers like that such as Brian Howard, just get rid.

Rasther see him fill in at RB than Ryan Taylor, but I guess if he wnats away then okay let him go.

Spud and the Hammers sniffing around Steven Taylor though, they can both fuck off!

Not botherd, he's never going to be good enough for us, ccc or Premiership, had a good game against Man Utd once and that was it, never lived up to his hype.

What hype :lol:

Benni McCarthy gave him a rough game too, in the CCC we will face a lot of strikers like that such as Brian Howard, just get rid.

You mean midfielders like Brian Howard.

Think he meant the fat c*** striker Steve . :lol:

Is brian the one who was a barsnley? Aye, he is pretty canny.

Guest Heneage

Sorry I meant Steve the Leicester bloke.

Very mediocre defender.

If we need backup players then I'd prefer that some of the younger players got their chance ahead of someone who isn't really likely to get much better than he currently is.

Guest wshmag

he's shit, get rid.

and he's a puff.

worst WUM ever.

i got a few on the xisco thread, so i can't be that bad,

Birmingham,with their signings look certs to be relegated,especially as they have Manchester United first up away,as we did and Reading the previous season.

Both got draws there though. Best to play them on the opening day.

Birmingham,with their signings look certs to be relegated,especially as they have Manchester United first up away,as we did and Reading the previous season.

Both got draws there though. Best to play them on the opening day.

Its not the results that make me say that,it's the quirk that the last 2 teams to play them first up,and at Old Trafford too,have been relegated.But you could add the results to that too i guess.