Another Arab Takeover

Ketsbaia

Ooh here comes the Everton brigade :lol:  I take it you lot haven't enjoyed Football since the Premier League started then?

Big money coming into the game may have changed it for the worse but it didn't kill it.  Numerous Football sides being run purely as play things is a far more worrying trend.  But I suppose you two will tell yourself its not due to the mere sniff of an arab takeover..

RIP English Football.

Are you from 1992?

Yes I was alive in 1992 so you could say I came from there, via the last 17 years, and you? ???

I was thinking it was us, then I realised we aren't a Premier League club anymore.

Think I just had an epiphany. Think it really just hit me. Depressing.

i had exactly the same feeling, my mam had to point it out to me!!

that blackburn journo is hinting at it being a team outside the prem and its us.  Prob bollocks

What would be the use in acquiring a 60% stake in Newcastle?!

that blackburn journo is hinting at it being a team outside the prem and its us.  Prob bollocks

this is what he says:

Newcastle United are likely to be bought by a foreign investor in the next few days...that's from someone currently inside the camp.

Whether it's this Qassimi chap or not remains to be seen.

this is what he says:

Newcastle United are likely to be bought by a foreign investor in the next few days...that's from someone currently inside the camp.

Whether it's this Qassimi chap or not remains to be seen.

Wheres this on?

Divnt get me wrong, i hope it's true.

But why would a journalist from Blackburn know more about whats going on at the Toon than anyone up here?

works for that paragon of truth the mirror i think.

But why would a journalist from Blackburn know more about whats going on at the Toon than anyone up here?

It's the guy who writes for the Mirror isn't it?  I seem to remember that he was right about a lot of things going on last year.

It's the guy who writes for the Mirror isn't it?  I seem to remember that he was right about a lot of things going on last year.

and wrong about a lot,lot more. usual journo scattergun approach.