New Away Strip

Chase
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm one of the "Ace" people and I stand by it, at least sort of.  Thought the thread title was "new away shirt" and not strip.

The "ace" part reflects the shirt, can't really say the same thing about the whole strip.

Anyone seen the back of the shirt?

I think it's the shorts I don't like. With black or white shorts, might actually be alright.

and I thought ylou had taste :lol:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7894/newkitf.jpg

:thdn: The shirt is the source of the evil. Should be untucked as well.

I know for a fact that it will grow on me, but that doesn't make it not awful.

Quite why the club seem so oblivious to the fact that most people would like to see a return of the green/yellow 92-93 style is beyond me.

And I'm sick of Adidas too, they've been putting out sub-par football shirts for ages.

Quite why the club seem so oblivious to the fact that most people would like to see a return of the green/yellow 92-93 style is beyond me.

And I'm sick of Adidas too, they've been putting out sub-par football shirts for ages.

Honestly? :lol:

Any idea why there is such a difference in colour between the modelled shots and the top on its own? It's not too bad if it is yellow and white, but the yellow and err, yellow is yet another reason for the rest of the country to laugh at us, and justifiably so, its as bad as bolton's and everton's.

I do quite like it, reminds me of custard creams from my childhood.

Anyway, as so many people hate it and I myself have thought our kits have been gash for a years now.  You have to ask the question does anyone from our kit supplier and NUFC actually do any research???