The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Tempted to go large on Valencia tonight. They're 8/15 to win at home against Getafe. The visitors have only won three away from home and their leading goal scorer Soldado (scored 12 of 30) is missing the game. Anyone here who would recommend me not to?:)

Cheers for the tip

Tempted to go large on Valencia tonight. They're 8/15 to win at home against Getafe. The visitors have only won three away from home and their leading goal scorer Soldado (scored 12 of 30) is missing the game. Anyone here who would recommend me not to?:)

Cheers for the tip

Got pretty close in the end but thankfully Valencia sorted it out, even though they should have scored five or more...

Can some of th Rugby League fans that post in here look at the odds for melbourne storm to beat with H/cap & without. They seem rather good when you consider how bad Leeds have been so far this season.

I noticed Melbourne were 6/4 outright the other day, with a 4 start on the handicap. Backing both I reckon, Leeds are all over the place at the moment.

EDIT: Just checked and Melbourne are now a best priced 11/10. Still got a 2 start on the handicap though which is crazy.

I think I going to snap that up. Was even debating going with evens but may as well go with +2 @ 10/11. Seems awfully good, the only small doubts I have will the Storm be able to play on soft ground & have they had enough game time.

Your boys had a shocker at the weekend.

I think I going to snap that up. Was even debating going with evens but may as well go with +2 @ 10/11. Seems awfully good, the only small doubts I have will the Storm be able to play on soft ground & have they had enough game time.

Your boys had a shocker at the weekend.

Crusaders were good value with a 12 start, especially as we were without Long. They're a decent side though and will go okay this season so I'm not too worried about us getting beat by them. We weren't helped by some terrible refereeing from Ian Smith in the first half mind, disgraceful stuff.

Hope you got on Huddersfield to beat Rovers @ EVS.

After getting nailed by the Wolves (had them in a treble) who blewout 2nd  half I had them at  -4 & I could not look at any RL game :weep:

I had Wigan outright @ 11/8 and backed Saints -6, they were my only RL bets over the weekend as well as backing Huddersfield.

Stick with me, you'll go far. ;)

£10

Huddersfield

Leicester

Colchester

£114

I think Huddersfield might let you down. Tranmere are on a decent run at the mo - fancy a score draw there.

Man U -1

Norwich -1

Colchester

Bury

Rochdale -1

As Wullie said, far too many tempting games tonight. Going to try to stick to max. 5 teams.

This would be the sensible choice alright.  Therefore I went for 8 teams - Benfica, Barcelona, Man U, Norwich, Swindon, Colchester, Rochdale, Bury.  If the Colchester match is off I suppose it's a 7-way then.