The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Rooney 66-1 to be PL & WC top goalscorer + BBC personality of the year.

4 goals ahead of the Drog. If he becomes WC top goal scorer then he will win  BBC personality of the year. So the way I see it your getting 66-1 on Rooney being WC top goalscorer.

Wow, amazing price! Who's that with mate?

Saw it in Ladbrokes (Bigg Market) they have board with "Rooney specials" with him doing the above in singles, doubles & the treble.

Can't find anything online. Will have to nip into a shop near me as soon as I can. Well spotted anyway. :thup:

Got £4 on Chelsea, Coventry, Ipswich, WBA, Northampton & Hibs to win £35, as well as a bonkers 23-match acca over the full weekend of

Inter, Twente, Celtic, Spurs, Mallorca, AEK, Olympiakos, Arsenal, Bayern, PSG, Lyon, Sevilla, Porto, Rangers, Man Utd, Juventus, Man City, Villarreal, Lille, Galatasaray, Barcelona, Milan & Real Madrid which could return £3988.

Its got to the stage where I can't go a day without betting so putting some money on Twente and CSKA today  :pow:

i've gone for that aswell.

Looks like CSKA are going to ruin tonights fun. I've lost count of how many times I've told myself not to bet on things I know very little about  :undecided:

Its got to the stage where I can't go a day without betting so putting some money on Twente and CSKA today  :pow:

i've gone for that aswell.

Looks like CSKA are going to ruin tonights fun. I've lost count of how many times I've told myself not to bet on things I know very little about  :undecided:

Stoppage time goal, makes a man go whoo-whoo  :celb:

It's been a horrific betting week personally. So I'm going for a mega-flutter (by my standards), and if it goes badly then the funds are getting withdrawn.

Double: Watford, Swansea                                                                  50p returns £1.36

Treble: Bayern, Braga, Coventry                                                          50p returns £1.41

Accy: Tottenham, Bayern, Watford, Chelsea to score in both halves  50p returns £2.67

If only one comes off, I've made/almost made that money back. No real damage done. Unless something drastic happens......

:pow:

It's been a horrific betting week personally. So I'm going for a mega-flutter (by my standards), and if it goes badly then the funds are getting withdrawn.

Double: Watford, Swansea                                                                  50p returns £1.36

Treble: Bayern, Braga, Coventry                                                          50p returns £1.41

Accy: Tottenham, Bayern, Watford, Chelsea to score in both halves   50p returns £2.67

If only one comes off, I've made/almost made that money back. No real damage done. Unless something drastic happens......

:pow:

you would be better and have better chance just sticking 50p on 1st, 2nd or 3rd 12 on roulette

Aston Villa to win Stoke v Aston Villa (13/10)

Newcastle to win Middlesbro v Newcastle (7/5)

Leicester to win Leicester v Cardiff (11/10)

STAKE        POTENTIAL RETURN

1)  One Treble bet.    £9.00        £104.33

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bolton to win Bolton v Wigan (Evs)

Motherwell to win Motherwell v Hearts (11/10)

Coventry to win Coventry v Plymouth (4/6)

Ipswich to win Ipswich v Scunthorpe (4/6)

Reading to win Reading v Bristol City (5/6)

MK Dons to win Brentford v MK Dons (13/8)

STAKE        POTENTIAL RETURN

1)  One 6-fold Accumulator    £4.00        £224.75

Cocked up on one wins £71

Bolton

Wolves

Chelsea

Arsenal Draw

Man City

Spuds

Wins £67

Bolton

Wolves Draw

Chelsea

Arsenal

Tottenham

Ipswich

Reading

WBA

Wins £1627

Man Utd

Arsenal

Inverness

WBA

Ipswich

Oldham

Bradford

Dunfermline

Torquay

Barnet

Norwich

Shrewsbury

Considering Norwich, Newcastle, Leeds and WBA at around 20/1, may go big on that (by my very skint standards) but unsure. Anyone have a reason why I should drop one of those?

Wouldn't bet on the toon, no reason really, just don't fancy us. Now I've said this though we'll probably win.

WBA why the fuck do people bet our promotion rivals. I cant imagine wanting them to win at all.

So you're pleased either way - it's the opposite of backing your own team.