The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Mallorca are good odds at 13-10. They're at home to Villarreal and have 9 home wins out of 9, scoring 30 and conceding 3. They'll get beat now i've said that like.

Or even worse, draw.

If it's not to be, I hope the team that fails me doesn't get a draw, but gets arseholed. Talking of Villarreal, I was wishing a similar fate on them last weekend once it soon became apparent, 10 minutes to go and 1-0 down they would struggle to score in a brothel. Incompetent fuckers. [/disproportionate].

Mallorca are good odds at 13-10. They're at home to Villarreal and have 9 home wins out of 9, scoring 30 and conceding 3. They'll get beat now i've said that like.

Not sure about this, this run will come to an end soon, and Villareal are a good team who have just sacked their manager after a dismal performance on Sunday, I'd quite fancy Villareal here...

Had a ton on 3 goals+ tonight, after seeing the two line-ups. Paid back £34 on Betfair. Pretty happy with that, stuck it all on 1 goal+ at Scunthorpe tomorrow. Pays back a mighty £13 if it comes off.

Had a ton on 3 goals+ tonight, after seeing the two line-ups. Paid back £34 on Betfair. Pretty happy with that, stuck it all on 1 goal+ at Scunthorpe tomorrow. Pays back a mighty £13 if it comes off.

£100 on 3+ goals paid back £34? Sure?

After getting stung to pay a Direct Debit that I though was paid. I whacked £50 on at match & stake + £40 back. Bit pissed off at 5-0 as I had been backing 3-0,4-0 & 5-0 for the last 3 or 4 games but more pissed off when the sheep shaggers scored though.

Apart from me there was no one collecting at the bookies so looked a good night for the bookies, may have got stung for 1st goal though but I guess them people collected at H/T.

After getting stung to pay a Direct Debit that I though was paid. I whacked £50 on at match & stake + £40 back. Bit pissed off at 5-0 as I had been backing 3-0,4-0 & 5-0 for the last 3 or 4 games but more pissed off when the sheep shaggers scored though.

Apart from me there was no one collecting at the bookies so looked a good night for the bookies, may have got stung for 1st goal though but I guess them people collected at H/T.

i know one or two had loven at any time...i didn't!

I went to make a bet for us to win 3-0 tonight at 14/1, instead the woman gave it us to win 14/1, and at the point the 3rd goal went in I was regretting ripping it up. I was disapointed when scored the 4th because I but the us to win 3-0 at 14/1 bet on again, it would of pissed me off if we won 4-0, but we got the 5th so I wasn't too disapointed.

I am sure that bet is not on the match coupen which most match day goers use. What is Loven anytime 5/6?

didn't reaslise that was his price, i'd have lumped on myself at that price. and i wasn't talkiing about the match coupon.........i'd never bet on one of those.