The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

f***ing Temuri Ketsbaia and Olympiacos - how s**** are they at home.

Now needing a Lille home win (against 2nd place Montpellier) to get anything back from the day.

My own fault though.

i thought ketsbaia left after only a few months.

I've had an Epic Fail weekend. So I opted to put a fiver on Liverpool, AC and Real, 1 down, 2 to go. Then I'm back level...

I actually want Atletico to win too....I feel like such a traitor to myself.

rubin went down but ajax came through so stake from that plus winnings onto tromso/odd.

doubt i'll go for lillestrom but may well go rosenborg.

tromso/odd comes in.

reinvest that original stake (£20) on anderlecht/real madrid and keep an eye in play on the rosenborg situation.

well with real 3-1 to the good and anderlecht romping it earlier it's been a canny day. would have been better had rubin won but hey ho.

lost a fiver on rosenborg mind. they were 4/1 with 10mins left. (i may be a twat but i'm an honest twat)

For anyone wanting to try their luck tonight, you might want to look at Mjällby away to Örebro. Mjällby have looked really confident and played some good stuff. 4.50, or 3.25 DNB, could be well worth a punt. The other Swedish games I'd stay clear of tonight.

So you don't believe in your own AIK?

They're away to GAIS, a side they haven't lost to in 19 years and you can get DNB at 8/11 right now.

And yes, Mjällby is probably this years equivalent to Burnley and Hull last year. High flying in the first half until they get found out.

Not really, we've been terrible this year so far. Eguren and Pavey are both suspended for us, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing (don't rate Pavey at all and Eguren hasn't settled yet). If you want a bet on our game, I'd put it on less than 2.5 goals.

15 € on Newcastle

10 € on Newcastle (-1)

1 € on 3-0 win

1 € on 3-1 win

1 € on Forest/Newcastle(half-time/full-time)

3 € on Brann, Kaiserslautern, Man City, Newcastle

I'll still will put some money on Carroll and Lovenkrands to score. But have to wait for the line up.

I've not won for ages so took a few low bets to try and gain some money, even if it is pence, back.

Bari to beat Livorno at 11/5 (£1) LOST

Napoli to beat Catania at 4/7 (£1) WON

Sampdoria to beat Cagliari at 8/13 (£1) LOST

Rosenborg, Tromso, Odd Grenland and Lillestrom to win (£2) LOST

Gefle and Malmo to draw at 21/10 (£1) LOST

Esbjerg, Lokomotic Sofia and Dynamo Kiev treble (£1) LOST

1 out of 6 came through, seem to be stuck in a rut.

FC Timisoara to win £1 at 8/11

Odense to win £1 at 4/7

Brann to win £1 at 4/7

A bit of a risky one with the French league and Auxerre to beat Monaco at 15/8 (£2 on it).

Pleased with my two doubles yesterday coming off (Southampton/Liverpool and Tromso/Odd).

Tonight I've got Newcastle/City and Brann/Kaiserslauten/Bilbao.

Also gone for Carroll and Lovenkrands both to score.