Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

doesnt matter what he says. if someone puts in a bid ashley wants, he's off

You can say that about any player and any chairman in the world.

think its more prominent at our club

Because of Carroll? And before people go on about Jose, Nolan and Barton, all of those were fuelled by much more than just the offer on the table being 'too good to refuse'.

@SimonPryde Simon Pryde

Tim Krul ignoring transfer speculation . "Every year's the same. Loving life, playing well for club I've always wanted to play for" #nufc

2 minutes ago

:love:

:smitten:

Timmy, Timmy Krul!

Howay lads, there's got to be a song there for Timmy to the tune of Boney M "Daddy Cool"

@SimonPryde Simon Pryde

Tim Krul ignoring transfer speculation . "Every year's the same. Loving life, playing well for club I've always wanted to play for" #nufc

2 minutes ago

Timmy, Timmy Krul!

Howay lads, there's got to be a song there for Timmy to the tune of Boney M "Daddy Cool"

Nar, Kenny Lunt's song that. No one else can have it after him.

Once?

:lol:

have we ever been stubborn and rejected a ridiculous amount? spurs for one have. im sure no one in the top 6 has too, and I think we have a few players that are of far greater value than any other team out of the "top 6"

Once?

have we ever been stubborn and rejected a ridiculous amount? spurs for one have. im sure no one in the top 6 has too, and I think we have a few players that are of far greater value than any other team out of the "top 6"

We rejected £30million for Caroll  :lol:

Every player has their price. End of.

Once?

We rejected £30m for Carroll  :yao:

Once?

Spurs rejected an amount fo a player that was worth the price, we sold a player for at least £20m more than he was really worth :lol:

Once?

i went off on one

my main point is that I dont give a shit about players saying that they are fully committed and want to play here for a number of years etc, cos carroll leaving fucking hurt. if the club want to sell them, they're off so krul can say all he likes

what should happen, is every player has a price that the club accepts. it should then be up to the player. its not

Once?

i went off on one

my main point is that I dont give a s*** about players saying that they are fully committed and want to play here for a number of years etc, cos carroll leaving f***ing hurt. if the club want to sell them, they're off so krul can say all he likes

what should happen, is every player has a price that the club accepts. it should then be up to the player. its not

It is then up to the player... Carroll agreed to go... If its not the case then why can't we shift Smith even when we don't want a fee?

@SimonPryde Simon Pryde

2 minutes ago

Nice, gonna go watch the Tim Krul compilation on everyone's favourite video site  :smitten: :smitten:

@SimonPryde Simon Pryde

2 minutes ago

Timmy, Timmy Krul!

Nar, Kenny Lunt's song that. No one else can have it after him.

You drive me crazy... like a cunt

Kenny, Kenny Lunt

Once?

i went off on one

my main point is that I dont give a s*** about players saying that they are fully committed and want to play here for a number of years etc, cos carroll leaving f***ing hurt. if the club want to sell them, they're off so krul can say all he likes

It is then up to the player... Carroll agreed to go... If its not the case then why can't we shift Smith even when we don't want a fee?

Only because teams won't pay his wages and he doesn't want a cut. If somebody's going for £15m + I think it's highly unlikely said transferee is going to be asked to take a wage cut unless there are special circumstances (e.g. Tevez). Unless they're being asked to move to a significantly weaker club they're basically always going to leave.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16758236.stm

Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul has said he is happy with his progress on Tyneside, regardless of speculation surrounding his future.

The 23-year-old is a reported target for Chelsea and Tottenham having recorded eight clean sheets for the Magpies in 25 games this season.

"I'm playing for the club I've always wanted to play for," the Netherlands international told BBC Newcastle.

"I've been working hard for five or six years now to be where I am at now."

Krul added: "I know where I am at, I'm loving life at the moment.

"Sixth in the league, we couldn't wish for much more than that."

Alan Pardew has only added one player to the squad during the January transfer window, with Papiss Demba Cisse's arrival from Freiburg.

However reports have linked Krul, Demba Ba and Cheick Tiote with moves away from the club throughout the window.

"It's one of those periods, people get linked everywhere," Krul continued.

"For players they have to switch off, if things happen, they have to happen.

"I don't read the papers or the internet, it will play with your head."

Since joining the club from home-town club Den Haag in the summer of 2006, Krul has emerged through the ranks to become a key player in the Newcastle first-team, with 59 appearances.

Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul has said he is happy with his progress on Tyneside, regardless of speculation surrounding his future.

The 23-year-old is a reported target for Chelsea and Tottenham having recorded eight clean sheets for the Magpies in 25 games this season.

"I'm playing for the club I've always wanted to play for," the Netherlands international told BBC Newcastle.

Alan Pardew has only added one player to the squad during the January transfer window, with Papiss Demba Cisse's arrival from Freiburg.

However reports have linked Krul, Demba Ba and Cheick Tiote with moves away from the club throughout the window.

Since joining the club from home-town club Den Haag in the summer of 2006, Krul has emerged through the ranks to become a key player in the Newcastle first-team, with 59 appearances.

:thup:

:thup:

Doesn't get on NO.  Sell him.  In fact, burn him then sell him.