Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho

Jack Butland left out of the Birmingham squad tonight - speculation mounting about Tim Krul to Italy. Surely not.... #NUFC

Leaving him out to prevent him being cup-tied for a team that's already been knocked out of the cup? Aye.

Or maybe he's on his way out...

Selling Krul won't happen, more like we realise Elliot is crap and will ship him out.

Why would we ship out Elliot though? He's a more than adequate back up who's happy to be that and is on a cheap contract.

Whenever I've seen Elliot play, which has only been Europa League, he's always impressed me personally. Looks a good shot stopper and can kick better than Krul. Maybe just a bit short for coming out for crosses/set pieces.

Elliott's done well on the few occasions he's been called on. No world beater but a very good addition considering the fee we paid for him, which absolutely infuriated some on here at the time.

Ashley would sell for 25m quicker than you can say "Andy Carroll" tbh. Whether that's the right move or not is not for me to say but i'm pretty sure he would.

Milan would never pay that anyway.

To be honest you'd have to accept 25m for Krul thats an extraordinary amount for a keeper, get Butland in for 4m and you have 21m to buy two top 6 players or maybe 3 if your smart.

Ashley would sell for 25m quicker than you can say "Andy Carroll" tbh. Whether that's the right move or not is not for me to say but i'm pretty sure he would.

To be honest you'd have to accept 25m for Krul thats an extraordinary amount for a keeper, get Butland in for 4m and you have 21m to buy two top 6 players or maybe 3 if your smart.

:yao:

True story (Cue 'Ashley will pocket all that, it will never go on the team etc etc')

I wouldn't sell Krul for £25m, like. He can be our goalkeeper for the next 10-15 years, and having someone, who in all likelihood is going to be a world class keeper, for that long is worth more than £25m.

I wouldn't sell Krul for £25m, like. He can be our goalkeeper for the next 10-15 years, and having someone, who in all likelihood is going to be a world class keeper, for that long is worth more than £25m.

Same.