Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Krul has been getting injuries for the past few seasons. Developing more in injury proneness than in goalkeeping skills.

He dislocated his shoulder falling awkwardly. Not sure what that has to do with injury proneness. This sounds like a nasty knee injury either landing badly or twisting with his studs in the ground.

Krul has been getting injuries for the past few seasons. Developing more in injury proneness than in goalkeeping skills.

He dislocated his shoulder falling awkwardly. Not sure what that has to do with injury proneness. This sounds like a nasty knee injury either landing badly or twisting with his studs in the ground.

http://i.imgur.com/agwSv4P.png

He has missed a fair bit of games through injuries the past few seasons. You don't see many other GKs out of that number of games being crocked.

He has missed a fair bit of games through injuries the past few seasons. You don't see many other GKs out of that number of games being crocked.

Oh yeah of course he has. I just meant that it's more impact injuries he gets rather than recurring muscle problems like Steven Taylor for example.

He must hate the 10th October.

That is a shocking record considering it's only two and a half years.

I'd be less worried about this if Darlow was fit because Krul had been in poor form this season but the though of having Elliot in goal again is a massive worry. I think I'd rather we recalled Woodman, he'll be sharper with the game time he's been having.

I'd be less worried about this if Darlow was fit because Krul had been in poor form this season but the though of having Elliot in goal again is a massive worry. I think I'd rather we recalled Woodman, he'll be sharper with the game time he's been having.

Me too. We know the Blob is woeful but we don't know about Woodman yet.

Is he? He gets over the top praise for saves he should be making and then makes a huge load of massive errors. In my opinion he gets by on that past reputation. He's better than Elliot when it comes to shot stopping. But in the order of the leagues first choice goalkeepers he'd be near the bottom. The likes of Fabianski are better than him now. I find myself thinking too often "he should have done better there" there's a reason there's never been interest in him.

Is he? He gets over the top praise for saves he should be making and then makes a huge load of massive errors. In my opinion he gets by on that past reputation. He's better than Elliot when it comes to shot stopping. But in the order of the leagues first choice goalkeepers he'd be near the bottom. The likes of Fabianski are better than him now. I find myself thinking too often "he should have done better there" there's a reason there's never been interest in him.

Do you keep some sort of portfolio on Premiership goalkeepers or something? Honestly haven't got a clue where he would rate, but he's a fairly average mid/lower-table Premiership keeper. I'd quite happily see us replace him but Elliott over him is terrible for us because Elliott is genuinely shite.