Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Guest Sophie S

Didn't look confident at all yesterday. One of his weaker performances this season.

What?! He did some great saves! As far as keeping the ball out of the net goes, I thought that was a very, very strong performance.

Guest je85

He in the holland squad yeh?

Provisional squad Maarten Stekelenburg (Roma), Tim Krul (Newcastle United), Michel Vorm (Swansea City), Erwin Mulder (Feyenoord), Jasper Cillissen (Ajax) all keepers.

Kicking always been poor, when we're playing great though usually Tiote will go and get the ball immediately so it won't matter too much.

I can forgive him because every other aspect of his game is fantastic.

So, what's the situation with this at the moment like? Is he nr. 2, 3 or has he a chance of being their first choice keeper during the EURO?

Tim Krul: Euro 2012 call-up is a 'dream come true'

TIM KRUL has described his call-up for Euro 2012 as a “dream come true” and says he will travel to Poland and the Ukraine full of confidence.

Krul is one of three goalkeepers in the Netherlands squad for the tournament.

“I’m going to a massive, massive tournament and I’ve been wanting that since I was a little boy,” he told the club’s official website.

“I’m going into the squad with a lot of confidence but I have two great goalkeepers in front of me in (Maarten) Stekelenburg and (Michel) Vorm.”

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/05/19/61634-31002455/#ixzz1vIonJV1a

So, what's the situation with this at the moment like? Is he nr. 2, 3 or has he a chance of being their first choice keeper during the EURO?

Tim Krul: Euro 2012 call-up is a 'dream come true'

TIM KRUL has described his call-up for Euro 2012 as a “dream come true” and says he will travel to Poland and the Ukraine full of confidence.

Krul is one of three goalkeepers in the Netherlands squad for the tournament.

“I’m going to a massive, massive tournament and I’ve been wanting that since I was a little boy,” he told the club’s official website.

“I’m going into the squad with a lot of confidence but I have two great goalkeepers in front of me in (Maarten) Stekelenburg and (Michel) Vorm.”

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/05/19/61634-31002455/#ixzz1vIonJV1a

Nah, not first choice, that will be Stekelenburg despite a disappointing season at Roma. Not a lot in it between Krul and Vorm but he most likely won't feature in the tournament unless Stekelenburg gets injured.

Ok, cheers. :thup:

Thought they might had changed their minds after their respecitve seasons.

I don't think Van Marwijk is the type of manager to lose confidence in the goalkeeper who has been very instrumental in getting to the World Cup final two years ago just because he's had a difficult first season abroad..

Could be the other way around - wearing Dutch colours making him believe in his ability to play football, totally...

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/2/24/I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg