Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Wow, Van Gaal has some balls. Besides Krul (3 caps) there are starts for Clasie (debut), Janmaat (debut), Martins Indi (1 cap), Willems (6 caps), Narsingh (3 caps) and Strootman (11 caps).

Respect that kind of thing, if talent's coming through, get started early. Germany know how to do it. England sure as helll don't

Wow, Van Gaal has some balls. Besides Krul (3 caps) there are starts for Clasie (debut), Janmaat (debut), Martins Indi (1 cap), Willems (6 caps), Narsingh (3 caps) and Strootman (11 caps).

Respect that kind of thing, if talent's coming through, get started early. Germany know how to do it. England sure as helll don't

We don't really have the same level of talent coming through though. The biggest talent we've had in recent years is Jack Wilshere and he was slotted in early enough.

Need to watch Clasie play sometime. First name is Jordy as well, which the mackems will love

Van Rhijn (1 cap) replaces Janmaat (0 caps before today) and Leroy Fer (1 cap) is coming on for Clasy (0 caps before today). We're bringing on the experienced guys now to get the win over the line.. :lol:

Edit: Vlaar (9) replaces Heitinga (80). If it wasn't for Robben, Van Persie and Sneijder this team would have less than 20 caps between them.. :lol:

It's quite a thing for both Krul and NUFC. He came across when he was 17 and is now the Dutch number 1. Pretty amazing work by both parties. Shows our youth work can indeed bear fruit.

:notbad: <- Understatement.

Shay spitting his dummy helped a lot too. I'm not saying Tim wouldn't have gone on to be Hollands #1, i'm just glad he's our #1 too.

It's quite a thing for both Krul and NUFC. He came across when he was 17 and is now the Dutch number 1. Pretty amazing work by both parties. Shows our youth work can indeed bear fruit.

:notbad: <- Understatement.

Shay spitting his dummy helped a lot too. I'm not saying Tim wouldn't have gone on to be Hollands #1, i'm just glad he's our #1 too.

Probably the only positive legacy of the Souness era.