Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Imagine how bad our back up to Elliot would be if he became first choice? Although we'd probably not sign anyone and have a young keeper from the Academy/reserves on the bench.

Again some on here quoting low ball prices for our better players. Reminds me of the Cabaye situation last summer.

That being said he'd be a huge miss, the biggest problem we have with Krul is the piss pot poor standard of coaching he receives from Pardew and his cronies.

The day Rob Elliott is our no.1 GK is probably the day I start doing something with my Saturdays that doesn't involve football. Truly be a spiteful kick in the bollocks for every NUFC fan.

:thup:

Wouldn't blame him, at all.  Are outgoing players still getting the "greedy cunt" treatment or not?

If he went to somewhere like QPR because they were offering him ridiculous wages I'd say yes :lol: I don't think he's like that though. Krul comes across as someone who plays for the right reasons.

If Rob Elliot becomes our 1st choice GK, it's jobs for the boys all the way.

Ashley's mate Llambias hires his mate Pardew who hires his mate Woodman who brings in his mate Rob Elliot who brings in his mate The Guv.

Fucking hell.

FYP.

Wouldn't blame him, at all.  Are outgoing players still getting the "greedy cunt" treatment or not?

If he went to somewhere like QPR because they were offering him ridiculous wages I'd say yes :lol: I don't think he's like that though. Krul comes across as someone who plays for the right reasons.

I'm not even sure i'd blame them then.  Play for a club that's going to win nowt and go nowhere on 40k a week or play for a club that's going to win nowt and go nowhere on 80k a week.

Guest chopey

We used to have Krul (Dutch international), Harper (FA cup finalist) and Forster (Celtic first choice) and now we have Elliot (fat patsy pig of a keeper)

I'm beginning to think Pardew might have been telling lies when he said when players leave they dont improve

Guest Roger Kint

We used to have Krul (Dutch international), Harper (FA cup finalist) and Forster (Celtic first choice) and now we have Elliot (fat patsy pig of a keeper)

I'm beginning to think Pardew might have been telling lies when he said when players leave they dont improve

:anguish:

If Rob Elliot becomes our 1st choice GK, it's jobs for the boys all the way.

Ashley's mate Llambias hires his mate Pardew who hires his mate Woodman who brings in his mate Rob Elliot who brings in his mate The Guv.

f***ing hell.

FYP.

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Why would he want to come here if Krul leaves because he's getting overlooked for the NT?

Maybe Zoet understands form is also a factor. After all two other PL keepers have been in squads too in the last season or so.

Guest Roger Kint

Cant say i have seen him but its pretty obvious why he would fancy a PL move. Money and regular higher level football can only be good for him. That said he will cost money too and thats only going to rise if Krul left. End up with some Swiss 18 year old for £200k

The day Rob Elliott is our no.1 GK is probably the day I start doing something with my Saturdays that doesn't involve football. Truly be a spiteful kick in the bollocks for every NUFC fan.

Shola up front and Elliot in goal.

It's disgusting to think this is where things might still end up next season. Both should no longer be at the club, let alone getting time on the pitch at all.

Guest firetotheworks

As soon as I read this I thought of The Human Caterpillar.

As soon as I read this I thought of The Human Caterpillar.

NSFW...

w1vjk.jpg