Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Have a friend who is Forest fan & following the signings he was very disparaging of Lascelles but raved about Darlow: saw him as already better than Krul (not that he'd seen much of Tim). Looks like I'll get a chance to make my own mind up (at some point this season).  :dontknow:

I'd actually find this rather entertaining under normal circumstances because we would at least get to see what Darlow is all about, given that Krul is well established as mediocre at this point.

But of course Darlow is injured too. Probably forever. Fuck this club, put it down and turn off the lights.

I'd actually find this rather entertaining under normal circumstances because we would at least get to see what Darlow is all about, given that Krul is well established as mediocre at this point.

But of course Darlow is injured too. Probably forever. f*** this club, put it down and turn off the lights.

Yep, someone just switch the lights off once and for all.

Then we can all move on.

Not sure I'd go along with that but it's perfectly understandable. The club's got cancer and seeing as much of it burn down as possible is preferable to seeing this nonsense go on season after season. Battling relegation, hiring stooges at every level, (generally shit) first team players bought as assets for short and medium-term profit and squad players barely fit for League One. Awful stuff.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Good player but with Elliot coming in he won't be missed. He hasn't been as crucial as he was when we finished 5th.