Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Would make no sense giving him to rivals. But he's been treated poorly so idgaf. We're f***ed anyway.

He could have been free to go anywhere he liked this summer but signed an extension last year instead. Probably knew he'd get nowhere near £40-50k elsewhere.

Would make no sense giving him to rivals. But he's been treated poorly so idgaf. We're f***ed anyway.

He could have been free to go anywhere he liked this summer but signed an extension last year instead. Probably knew he'd get nowhere near £40-50k elsewhere.

So neither of us know the actual circumstances there. But I think it seems pretty obvious that he was told if he wants to  go out on loan (in order to play for a non-shit club) then he'd have to sign an extension so we could get some money for him this summer. Either way it doesn't justify this shit, we wanted to extend his contract, he extended it. I doubt he was told he'd be rotting in the reserves.

So neither of us know the actual circumstances there. But I think it seems pretty obvious that he was told if he wants to  go out on loan (in order to play for a non-shit club) then he'd have to sign an extension so we could get some money for him this summer. Either way it doesn't justify this shit, we wanted to extend his contract, he extended it. I doubt he was told he'd be rotting in the reserves.

I dare say that was with the intention of getting a small fee for him this summer but that didn't work out

His distribution has always been the weakest part of his game. On that basis alone I'm not surprised Rafa hasn't taken a shine to Krul given that he values distribution from the back. That's before we take into account the injuries and loss of form in recent years.

His distribution has always been the weakest part of his game. On that basis alone I'm not surprised Rafa hasn't taken a shine to Krul given that he values distribution from the back. That's before we take into account the injuries and loss of form in recent years.

On Saturday, when Elliot was shanking another ball into the crowd, I did turn to wor kid and make the point that Krul's distribution was even worse. Never a Rafa 'keeper.

You'd think we were giving Brighton Shelvey or Clarke on loan. Krul has been s*** for a while now. This doesn't strengthen them.

We've got to get our knickers in a twist about something tbf. It is deadline day.

There's a fuck load more to whinge about than giving a 4th choice keeper to a team going down a second choice keeper like.

So neither of us know the actual circumstances there. But I think it seems pretty obvious that he was told if he wants to  go out on loan (in order to play for a non-s*** club) then he'd have to sign an extension so we could get some money for him this summer. Either way it doesn't justify this s***, we wanted to extend his contract, he extended it. I doubt he was told he'd be rotting in the reserves.

If he was told to sign an extension so we could sell him this year, He should have had an inkling.

Don't know how anyone can hate this. Firstly, he's an unwanted high-earner. Secondly, Brighton have a better goalkeeper in Mat Ryan so it's not like Krul is strengthening a relegation rival.

If he was anywhere near decent we wouldn't be hoying him around like this.