Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

I don't think he was blameless for last night. But i ripped into him in the match thread and got slagged off for it, so i'm debating whether or not to go into it again. :razz:

When i said he needs to improve or leave the side, it obviously can't be the case - simply because there's nothing close to him elsewhere in the squad. But i think he's another who's realised his place in the side is pretty cushy, and his performances have faltered somewhat because of it.

He's not at the top of our worries but i think he needs to improve on the last few appearances as he's been a liability at times imo.

He would have comfortably saved the 2nd if it wasn't for danny Simpson impeding him.

However, i thought he went AWOL for the 1st goal, flapped badly at a cross in the 1st half and shouldn't really have been beaten through his legs at such a narrow angle for the 3rd, (Tiote should have tracked back mind i hasten to add).

bellamys free kick, both krul and simpson bottled it.

Guest Rey Mysterio

I don't think he was blameless for last night. But i ripped into him in the match thread and got slagged off for it, so i'm debating whether or not to go into it again. :razz:

When i said he needs to improve or leave the side, it obviously can't be the case - simply because there's nothing close to him elsewhere in the squad. But i think he's another who's realised his place in the side is pretty cushy, and his performances have faltered somewhat because of it.

He's not at the top of our worries but i think he needs to improve on the last few appearances as he's been a liability at times imo.

He would have comfortably saved the 2nd if it wasn't for danny Simpson impeding him.

However, i thought he went AWOL for the 1st goal, flapped badly at a cross in the 1st half and shouldn't really have been beaten through his legs at such a narrow angle for the 3rd, (Tiote should have tracked back mind i hasten to add).

Krul didn't bottle it.

Krul didn't bottle it.

he's practically diving backwards as he senses simpson. if he didn't bottle it then he was getting nowhere near ir which is worse.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Krul didn't bottle it.

he's practically diving backwards as he senses simpson. if he didn't bottle it then he was getting nowhere near ir which is worse.

I posted a more in depth explanation on the last page but basically Tim had it covered and Simpson has headed it away from his hands in to the back of the net.

Krul didn't bottle it.

I posted a more in depth explanation on the last page but basically Tim had it covered and Simpson has headed it away from his hands in to the back of the net.

just watched it again and he's moving sideways, then he goes backwards as he senses simpson, he practically doesn't even need to dive, if he continues going sideways instead of back to avoid simpson he saves it.

Guest neesy111

Krul didn't bottle it.

Bullshit.

I didn't Krul was to blame at all.

depends which goal. Bellamys free kick he had covered till Simpson headed it past him into the net. Bellamys first he was AWOL across the other side of the goal and we had half the team in the 6 yard box marking fesh air. Gerrards i thought he should have done better, didn't think he should have been beaten from that angle by Gerrards weaker foot but blame Tiote for standing watching as gerrard makes the run into the box and doesn't track him at all.

Krul didn't bottle it.

just watched it again and he's moving sideways, then he goes backwards as he senses simpson, he practically doesn't even need to dive, if he continues going sideways instead of back to avoid simpson he saves it.

he had it covered until Simpson headed it into the net.

Krul didn't bottle it.

so he doesn't change direction before simpson glances it ?

Krul didn't bottle it.

so he doesn't change direction before simpson glances it ?

He should've taken the ball and/if not Simpson with him I agree. Simpson shouldn't have been there in the first place mind and if that is a tactic it wants fucking off ASAP.

Yeah, we actually have a lot of players that just love football, you can tell by their reactions to incidents. Taylor and Krul stand out but Simpson's reaction to his stop on the line was nice too see too.

Think he should have done better yesterday at the one shot from Nani with the rebuond going straight to Rooney.

Just to continue stalking you :p it went straight into Krul's arms ;)

Think he should have done better yesterday at the one shot from Nani with the rebuond going straight to Rooney.

Just to continue stalking you :p it went straight into Krul's arms ;)

Before that. The rebound shouldn't have went straight to Rooney. Very small thing but the next time when there's an in-form Rooney it's going to be 1-0 to them.