Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Wouldnt be suprised if we have neither Krul nor Colo next season, and possibly even Taylor depending on how bad his injury is.

Might as well throw yourself off the Tyne bridge right now with that outlook.  :lol:

It would be madness to sell Krul at this stage because he has so many years ahead of him and I think he is genuinely happy here.  In a couple of years, he himself might feel he needs to move on to the next stage but at present he still has loads to learn as he regularly admits.

I think we would have lost a good few more games without him this season because the other keepers (incl. Forster) are just nowhere near as good and Krul has had to make a lot of outstanding saves in most games.

As ever it all depends on what Ashley wants from the club - to regularly compete within the top 8 or just to stay in the league for the TV money?  Good teams need a good keeper and it is not as if we have another one waiting to step up if he went.

Everybody is talking about him though at the moment - all the media and other club's fans - and saying he is the best keeper in the PL at the present.

Wouldnt be suprised if we have neither Krul nor Colo next season, and possibly even Taylor depending on how bad his injury is.

The pessimism on here gets a bit much sometimes.

This time last year somebody could have said the same about Carroll, Barton, Enrique & Nolan

Can't see him leaving,but as always depends on what advice he's getting. The club matches the player very well at the minute,both seemingly moving forwards,hopefully some of our young promising players will look at what's happened to Carroll and think twice about taking the extra money.

Im really not to concerned about losing him atall. Might be naive, but i dont see us selling nor him wanting to go the way we're going atm.

Itd have to be a big silly offer & i dont see it happening.

A big silly offer like the paltry sum we sold the premier leagues best left back to Liverpool for on the eve of the season.

Dont underestimate our owners desire to recoup even more of his money in the January transfer window.

The price was low because he was nearly out of contract and wanted to go, Krul has longer on his contract iirc, though dunno really if he wants to go. He has a long time in his career to go, and Spurs isn't a massive step up, I'd hope he'd wait and see how far he can go with this club.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Fucking hell man. One bullshit article linking him away and people are going on about how half the team are going to be sold :lol:

My mates last night (none NUFC) all saying they already think he's the best keeper in the league.  Suprising but nice to hear from a bunch of Liverpool/Man U cants.

:no: Hate it when the level of hype gets this high about one of our players. Much prefer it when we all know they're fucking class, but the rest of the country is still completely ignorant of them.