Team Captain

beardsleymagic
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Iron_Duk3

It's actually scary to see there are hardly any names there that you would realistically give the armband to! No leaders. How far we have fallen.......

For me, i would give it to Steven Tayor.

He might not be the ideal captain at the moment but at least he gives a shit and gives 100% on the pitch.

Same here. I'm not a great fan of his, but he has the makings of a fine captain.

I wouldn't give Taylor the armband, that would just increase his motivation to charge around with his Hollywood defending, exposing the others. Taylor needs to get that experience to know he needs to cool off at times before he gets the arm band. Pointless talking about captaincy now while it is all up the air. I'd use Harper as an interim tbh, hard to offend him when the manager comes in and decides he prefers an outfield player to be captain.

Taylor as captain is the last thing we need although I did warm to him at the end of last season somewhat. Wholehearted player and probably a good championship defender but by and large an idiot

Harper or Barton

Taylor as captain is the last thing we need although I did warm to him at the end of last season somewhat. Wholehearted player and probably a good championship defender but by and large an idiot

Who did you vote for?

Double edged sword this. Some of them are fit to be captain based on experience, loyalty, etc, but noone of them are fit to be cast iron starters, which is what a captain of a team should be.

I'd go with Harper because of the length of service with the club and the probability that even if Krul were to replace him in the first team, Harper would just accept it and wouldn't be another captain kicking up a fuss and impacting on morale just because he's on the bench.

Guest Vincent V

Taylor is utter dross and has a real attitude problem so there is no way he should be given the captaincy. 

It's all very well saying Taylor is too young, rash etc etc, i would agree, but i fail to see another option. I see alot of people have voted for Barton, someone that respects the club about as much as any other scouse, i'd rather see Shola made captain ffs.