WBA v Newcastle United - Pre match thread. 5:30 KO, Live on BBC1/BBC HD

Pantu

For Norwegian/Scandinavian fans, it will interest you that Viasat have renewed their rights to the Championship, and have vowed to show as many Newcastle matches as possible due to a "highly expressed interest through e-mail".

Guest Heneage

GK - Harper

RB - R.Taylor

LB - Enrique

CB - S.Taylor

CB - Coloccini

RM - Jonas

LM - Duff

CM - Barton

CM - Nolan

CF - Ameobi

CF - Carroll

2-1 to us.

The pace and movement in that team man.  :bluestar:

Bit like Stoke.

Guest palnese

For Norwegian/Scandinavian fans, it will interest you that Viasat have renewed their rights to the Championship, and have vowed to show as many Newcastle matches as possible due to a "highly expressed interest through e-mail".

Herlig :)

Guest rinaldo #18

But in Sweden Tv4 Sport bought the rights, didn't they?

I'm uncertain, but I just assumed Viasat had it for Scandinavia as a whole since they're a Scandinavian platform.

They are fucking cunts of the highest order. Removed the other normal sport chans from the Finnish package. Leaving us with normal sport, viasat HOCKEY and viasat GOLF. WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Who the fuck wants a golf channel? And ofcourse Championship matches are coming from Viasat football or what ever its called in Norway/Sweden.

Yep.

Guest Alan_Shearer

Does anyone else get 'ERROR page unavailable' when you click buy tickets here:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10278~1724573,00.html

Wanna get to this one.

You need to login to your account and click on away games and it works and they're still available as i've just been on to order 1 adult and 1 child.

FFS, i send a request to get my username and it says its sent an email with it in but they havn't...done it like 5 times now and checked all my emails...><

Barely thought about the long-term, but if we're gonna get promoted then this is one we really ought not to lose. Even if we can just sneak a draw, it buys us some time if anything.

I don't think we will, like. Comfortably beaten i would have thought. We're littered with shit players who don't give a shit.

I wouldn't start Shola with Carroll anyway, even though that's exactly what Hughton will do. I'd put Nolan just off Carroll and put Barton and Guthrie alongside each other. Duff and Lua Lua on the wings cos Jonas couldn't care less.

Harper

Taylor     Taylor  Kadar      Enrique

Lua Lua   Barton  Guthrie    Duff

Nolan

Carroll