The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Me. Claridge is also naming his Championship Team of the Season too. Wonder who of our lot he'll pick.

Me. Claridge is also naming his Championship Team of the Season too. Wonder who of our lot he'll pick.

simpson,smith,butt and best

The sad thing is I wouldn't be surprised if he puts a couple of them in. Fuck off Claridge, fuck off Maneeeesh, fuck off John Mensah or whoever this terrible new pundit is.

So am I right in thinking most of you all want Blackpool to win the play off's?

I myself for some reason prefer Cardiff, though I really really don't want Leicester to win it, and having a team who have never been in the Premiership would be a nice change, so that rules out Forest.

Though I have to say I would be fairly happy with any one from Forest, Cardiff, and Blackpool winning it. Though I must also add that I can't see any of the teams in the play off's staying up.

So am I right in thinking most of you all want Blackpool to win the play off's?

I myself for some reason prefer Cardiff, though I really really don't want Leicester to win it, and having a team who have never been in the Premiership would be a nice change, so that rules out Forest.

Though I have to say I would be fairly happy with any one from Forest, Cardiff, and Blackpool winning it. Though I must also add that I can't see any of the teams in the play off's staying up.

Nope, cheering for Forest in the play-offs.

Yep Blackpool please.

Nice strip, nice colours, funny manager. Not to mention they'd almost definitely take up a relegation spot next season.

I remember a few on here saying something very similar about Hull a couple of years ago, look at how that turned out.