The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

"Roy, it's Harry Redknapp" - it's television, not a fucking telephone :lol:

No wonder he hasn't paid all his taxes. He probably did his self-assessment by shouting at Adam Hart-Davis when he appeared on tv.

"Roy, it's Harry Redknapp" - it's television, not a f***ing telephone :lol:

No wonder he hasn't paid all his taxes. He probably did his self-assessment by shouting at Adam Hart-Davis when he appeared on tv.

:lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/19/article-1098789-02CB5DAE000005DC-52_468x362.jpg

Diving idiot.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/photos/UF_ghana_062306.jpg

What kind of idiot waves the Israeli flag after his country scores? I wonder if Mikel will run around with the St. George's cross when we score in SA.

Most despicable player on Ghana's team.

Sorry, forgive my ignorance, but why is he waving an Israeli flag? I mean, what were the circumstances?

Guest Stephen927

Always liked Hughes.

One good thing if AM win, Torres gets to think why did i move? Has he won owt with Liverpool?

Torres was right to move, he'll still be happy for his boyhood team. He is ten times the player now than when he was at Atletico the move to Liverpool did him the world of good, trophy or not.

Always liked Hughes.

One good thing if AM win, Torres gets to think why did i move? Has he won owt with Liverpool?

Torres was right to move, he'll still be happy for his boyhood team. He is ten times the player now than when he was at Atletico the move to Liverpool did him the world of good, trophy or not.

Yeah, but Liverpool is a shit club with shit "fans" and a shit accent.

Guest Stephen927

Fulham struggling on the big stage, to be expected. They need to ride this storm out.