The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I really don't see the point in the likes of GG and kingdawson posting on a Newcastle forum when they don't even seem to like Newcastle...  :lol:

At least Village Idiot cheers us on.

Village Idiot is also learning Geordie, I've noticed that it’s creeping into his posts.

I really don't see the point in the likes of GG and kingdawson posting on a Newcastle forum when they don't even seem to like Newcastle...  :lol:

Village Idiot is also learning Geordie, I've noticed that it’s creeping into his posts.

Why aye.

Definitely makes the football section more interesting, though. It would be a bit rubbish if everyone had all the same views.

Guest Heneage

6000 empty seats, why didn't King Dawson take the massively long trip from North London to North London?

Oh Well like all proper Spurs fans he's sorted his priorities and decided not to go to the game but to post on a Newcastle United board straight afterwards.  :lol:

Sorry i don't actually know who you are?

Yes but that's a moot point at the best of times.

How much is the Tube over to Wembley?

Sorry i'm afraid i don't engage in conversations with newbie's trying to make a name for themselves on an internet forum. Good luck in life unknown newbie.

Make a name?

:facepalm:

1)  Barry and carrick are not dm's and Barry doesn't play the dm role for England.

2) Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world.

3) Benfica are not a good team.

1 and 2 are non starters. As for 3 remind me who just got humped 4-1 by Liverpool and only just managed to beat the same side 2-1 at home despite being a man up for over an hour. Shhh don't reply though, I'm just trying to make a name for myself.

I've stopped now just overemphasising some grammatical errors,which are continuously made by Stifler.

I have to scroll down immediately to get that fucking avatar off my screen. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

6000 empty seats, why didn't King Dawson take the massively long trip from North London to North London?

Oh Well like all proper Spurs fans he's sorted his priorities and decided not to go to the game but to post on a Newcastle United board straight afterwards.  :lol:

Sorry i'm afraid i don't engage in conversations with newbie's trying to make a name for themselves on an internet forum. Good luck in life unknown newbie.

Make a name?

1)  Barry and carrick are not dm's and Barry doesn't play the dm role for England.

1 and 2 are non starters. As for 3 remind me who just got humped 4-1 by Liverpool and only just managed to beat the same side 2-1 at home despite being a man up for over an hour. Shhh don't reply though, I'm just trying to make a name for myself.

They're "non starters" because you was talking a steaming load of utter bollocks. You're not making a name for yourself but you seem to enjoy dropping comments here and there when i'm having 'debates' with other people. You always seem to have something to say.

Oh another one to add to the list of the utter crap you spout ,was when you was trying to tell me that Wenger has brought through a lot of English talent. That's number 4.

Guest elbee909

Take delight in Spurs' losing, yet find it disgusting and hold grudges when Aston Villa do similar. Interesting.

This guy has a point.

It's all that Martin Jol's fault.

Everyone will remember the day the Vuckic schooled the Dawson.

I'm so glad I've finally had the chance to make a name for myself, I've been waiting in the shadows for so long and thought ''Spurs, they're a set of c***s, come on then''.

:doh:

Actually you're probably a little more known now. People probably thought "who's this" when you posted before but now your the 6568768767 poster that's talked about me not going to games and me being on a Newcastle forum. Well played newbie.

How old are you? Like 12?  Grow up with all of the "newbie" talk.

I'm so glad I've finally had the chance to make a name for myself, I've been waiting in the shadows for so long and thought ''Spurs, they're a set of c***s, come on then''.

Actually you're probably a little more known now. People probably thought "who's this" when you posted before but now your the 6568768767 poster that's talked about me not going to games and me being on a Newcastle forum. Well played newbie.

LOLOL XD stfu N00b.

Guest Heneage

Oh Well like all proper Spurs fans he's sorted his priorities and decided not to go to the game but to post on a Newcastle United board straight afterwards. :lol:

Make a name?

1) Barry and carrick are not dm's and Barry doesn't play the dm role for England.

They're "non starters" because you was talking a steaming load of utter bollocks. You're not making a name for yourself but you seem to enjoy dropping comments here and there when i'm having 'debates' with other people. You always seem to have something to say.

Oh another one to add to the list of the utter crap you spout ,was when you was trying to tell me that Wenger has brought through a lot of English talent. That's number 4.

The last comment I dropped, was because you were making a cringeworthy statement about someone making a name for themself, like you're some sort of big star on here. Just grow up and talk football.

Guest kingdawson

I was doing it in an attempt to annoy him as he's trying to do with me. The fact that he posted his post count and joining date to somehow prove he wasn't a newbie means it worked perfectly.

The guy was trying to get a reaction again and again and ended up making himself look like an idiot by actually taking serious the "newbie" nonsense and posting proof he isn't a newbie. I mean wtf.

I don't want to kick the dog when it's down and has already been kicked but what on earth is a Spurs fan doing logging on to Newcastle Online, 5 minutes after his team play at Wembley?

KD is obviously no fan whatsoever and comes here simply to argue with folk, let's not indulge him, just a waste of bandwidth.

Guest kingdawson

Make a name?

The last comment I dropped, was because you were making a cringeworthy statement about someone making a name for themself, like you're some sort of big star on here. Just grow up and talk football.

You don't get it do you? i mean you're actually not that smart are you?

When people try and get a reaction by posting the same thing again and again, instead of biting, i simply post something ridiculous (such as newbie and make a name for yourself ect ). Of course anyone with half a brain would work out i'm not being serious and i'm doing it to simply get the same reaction the original poster was trying to get from me (which worked for Haris as he actually tried to defend himself) and actually worked for you as you took the comment seriously and commented on it.

One thing i will say though is you do talk utter crap.

Guest kingdawson

I don't want to kick the dog when it's down and has already been kicked but what on earth is a Spurs fan doing logging on to Newcastle Online, 5 minutes after his team play at Wembley?

KD is obviously no fan whatsoever and comes here simply to argue with folk, let's not indulge him, just a waste of bandwidth.

Ok thats what i'm doing. Not once have i started an argument this last year. I only make posts in this thread and the other clubs transfers thread.

Wtf am i supposed to do when you get people talking about the same thing about me not going to games and not getting an oystercard ect ect. Btw you remind me very much of 2 other posters on here (it's uncanny actually).

Thread title is "The other games today - 2009/10" which involve other teams, its quite nice to have fans of other clubs on our forums, as long as they dont say or do anything that would upset anyone here, I dont see the reason why they shouldnt be given the freedom of posting what they want and when they want, so what if he posts when/after/before their team plays at wembley. Wont hurt anyone really, no need to be offensive.

Kezman is one of the greatest posters here, kind of a bummer to attack him like that

Mourinho commenting on Sir Alex Ferguson.

(Also I'm rarely serious on here, if you mistake anything I post about Newcastle for my actual views, you're more than likely to be sorely mistaken)

Thread title is "The other games today - 2009/10" which involve other teams, its quite nice to have fans of other clubs on our forums, as long as they dont say or do anything that would upset anyone here, I dont see the reason why they shouldnt be given the freedom of posting what they want and when they want, so what if he posts when/after/before their team plays at wembley. Wont hurt anyone really, no need to be offensive.

This, although I disagree with the bit in bold. Obviously if you come on here just to be a WUM prick then you can fuck off but sometimes we won't want to hear what supporters from other clubs have to say even though it's true.

KD is one of a number of good posters on here that support another club. This thread was always going to be taking the piss out of spurs a little after they lost, especially as the commentary was soo arse licking of them and patronising to Pompey so it might have be advisable for KD to ignore this for a few hours after the game to let the dust settle.