The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Just out of interest, if Blackpool do come up, who on earth is going to join them? Who could they afford?

Forest being out is the best thing for us, only ones I could see putting up a fight. Cardiff are broke and Leicester have nowhere near the quality required.

:thup: i'd feel pretty confident of finishing above one of those 3.

The novelty of Blackpool will quickly wear off next season if they get up, when it becomes clear that they are Burnley x10 in shitness  :lol:

It will wear off even quicker if they actually start the season well.

See Hull City.

Struggled and just avoided relegation the season before they finished 6th and were promoted.

I thought they were being a bit harsh on Forest on the TV. That second Blackpool equaliser was a fluke and turned out to be the turning point. Things can turn on bits of luck and it went against Forest tonight.

Still, I've thought that Blackpool could be the dark horses for a while now. They're a very relaxed side and they have a fair bit of skill.

I thought they were being a bit harsh on Forest on the TV. That second Blackpool equaliser was a fluke and turned out to be the turning point. Things can turn on bits of luck and it went against Forest tonight.

Still, I've thought that Blackpool could be the dark horses for a while now. They're a very relaxed side and they have a fair bit of skill.

They've genuinely surprised me. They actually play very good football, neat and tidy, but actually quite adventerous at times. The style of play certainly seems to exceed the players actual ability. I mean, when the hell has DJ Campbell been this good?

aye, massive night for Fulham, best of luck to them. Ive quite enjoyed watching them since Hodgson took ower, and certainly would say i'd be happy for them to win and beat the spaniards. (unlike if it were Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham or most cockney teams in the final)