The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

I love Totti.  :smitten:

Aye, probably every big team in Europe has tried to sign him at some point during his career yet he has always remained at Roma and helped them into a silver age of sorts.

It's funny when I saw him play for Roma he looked slightly heavier compared to last season. Can't fault his loyalty, I just bought a signed shirt of his this week, to add to the wall of mintness.  :smitten:

Guest Heneage

Can i join in on the Totti love-in  :smitten:

Only if you watch a shitload of European football like Nixon does. Otherwise you aren't in a position to pass comment...

And you don't, so zip it.

I love Totti.  :smitten:

Aye, probably every big team in Europe has tried to sign him at some point during his career yet he has always remained at Roma and helped them into a silver age of sorts.

It's funny when I saw him play for Roma he looked slightly heavier compared to last season. Can't fault his loyalty, I just bought a signed shirt of his this week, to add to the wall of mintness.  :smitten:

The cruciate ligament has easily taken 2 or 3 years off his career. He was always languid but he was never this slow, which unfortunately he is now.