The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Considering we end up winning by five goals, I don't think it will be a massive deal :lol:

Still, I do agree about the decision though.

No yeah, definitely. It's the fact this happened in supposedly the highest level of football that I find scary. These clowns might be calling stuff like this in the knockout stages next.

There's an easy contrast for a potential case study in the very same game even! See Marseille's first. Again, three players offside but goal was perfectly valid and this time correctly given.

Marseille and strange decisions.....  :bluestar:

;D

Frustrating stuff from us, and a repeat from our last games: we have the ball a lot, but can't make stuff happen in the final third, and then we get pretty vulnerable to quick breaks.

I think you're a fantastic poster VI, and it's not your fault of course, but I just can't help having a little chuckle whenever you've got any gripes about being a Barca fan.  Have you seen the name of our fucking ground man?  :lol:

As I say though I'm not having a pop whatsoever, and you always post interesting stuff.

Frustrating stuff from us, and a repeat from our last games: we have the ball a lot, but can't make stuff happen in the final third, and then we get pretty vulnerable to quick breaks.

I think you're a fantastic poster VI, and it's not your fault of course, but I just can't help having a little chuckle whenever you've got any gripes about being a Barca fan.  Have you seen the name of our f***ing ground man?  :lol:

As I say though I'm not having a pop whatsoever, and you always post interesting stuff.

Read about the ground renaming, sad stuff for you lot, but hold in there and better times will come for sure. Still puzzled about the deal though, why is he naming it after his own company, he's not getting any extra quid that way?

And yeah, I'm privileged of being a Barça fan, but any football fan with a semblance of a spine always gets pissed off when his team doesn't win a game.

the voices when Inter drew against Rubin huh? its not easy going there and just take 3 points

Hey, I always thought that Russian teams are very hard to beat at their turfs. We certainly should have won our home game, but a draw away it's not a shameful result in the least.

I think you're a fantastic poster VI, and it's not your fault of course, but I just can't help having a little chuckle whenever you've got any gripes about being a Barca fan.  Have you seen the name of our f***ing ground man?  :lol:

Read about the ground renaming, sad stuff for you lot, but hold in there and better times will come for sure. Still puzzled about the deal though, why is he naming it after his own company, he's not getting any extra quid that way?

And yeah, I'm privileged of being a Barça fan, but any football fan with a semblance of a spine always gets pissed off when his team doesn't win a game.

Yeah absolutely.  I visited Barcelona in September, including doing the tour of the Nou Camp.  Me and the girlfriend absolutely loved it - I had high expectations for both the city and the ground, and the expectations were probably exceeded to be honest.  Wouldn't hesitate to go there again, but hopefully for a bit longer next time.

its NEVER easy, thats the point, but people were talking shit out their mouth when Inter drew and now its like "Barca had a bad day at work" shit.

Fuck of all of you wanks, maybe now people understand how it is going there, but its Barca this time so its ok to just let it slide.

:lol:  Fucking hell!

I think Barca would have won without Ibrahimovic fwiw, but that's by-the-by I guess.

its NEVER easy, thats the point, but people were talking s*** out their mouth when Inter drew and now its like "Barca had a bad day at work" s***.

f*** of all of you wanks, maybe now people understand how it is going there, but its Barca this time so its ok to just let it slide.

:lol:  f***ing hell!

I think Barca would have won without Ibrahimovic fwiw, but that's by-the-by I guess.

im the mad man fo realz

I just stared at the Ranger photo in your signature as I read that post. It scared me.

Guest Heneage

Is that really the same Cris who looked an absolute clown when we raped him when he was at Bayer Leverkusen? :lol:

Cris and Cacapa man, World Class.

its NEVER easy, thats the point, but people were talking s*** out their mouth when Inter drew and now its like "Barca had a bad day at work" s***.

f*** of all of you wanks, maybe now people understand how it is going there, but its Barca this time so its ok to just let it slide.

:lol:  f***ing hell!

im the mad man fo realz

I just stared at the Ranger photo in your signature as I read that post. It scared me.

RACIST! :pow: