The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Fucking hell lads, two banners, probably accounting for less than 0.1% of the fans present that day. Why have a go at brummie, and why have a go at Villa? You get knackers like that at every club, it doesn't mean they're all the same ffs. Have a word, man.

Imagine if someone read everything NE5 ever wrote, and then assumed every Newcastle fan in the world was like that. It's pretty much the same.

No I just like some decent crack, hence my comments apropos dull Brummie cunts like yourself.

Nice.

There's only one person on this thread coming across like a boorish, unwitty half wit who feels the need to refer to someone else as a "cunt".

Here's a clue. You, not me.

Fucking hell lads, two banners, probably accounting for less than 0.1% of the fans present that day. Why have a go at brummie, and why have a go at Villa? You get knackers like that at every club, it doesn't mean they're all the same ffs. Have a word, man.

Imagine if someone read everything NE5 ever wrote, and then assumed every Newcastle fan in the world was like that. It's pretty much the same.

O0

Still, people will insist on reaching for easy / convenient stereotypes.

Guest Haris Vuckic

No I just like some decent crack, hence my comments apropos dull Brummie c***s like yourself.

Nice.

There's only one person on this thread coming across like a boorish, unwitty half wit.

Here's a clue. You, not me.

Yeah I'm sure petal.

You're not obsessed and you weren't celebrating our demise yet you crawl around this board like Jack the ripper down an alley?

Brummies are inherently dull and ill witted and you're proving it.

Guest kingdawson

Would love to see Villa - Spurs in the final.

Think that would be a pretty decent game providing MON tells his team to actually try and play football this time.

For all your moans, you don't actually seem to take many points of us, KD.

I'd back you to do well against any lower half team. Put you against the better sides, though, and you spend 90 minutes passing in pretty triangles around the centre spot and generally don't deliver.

You're the inverse of us. s*** teams = we struggle. Decent teams = we do OK.

I just get fed up when a teams sole purpose in a game is to stop the other team from scoring (even at home). Villa have absolutely no excuse playing like that as your squad is filled with good footballers who can actually play football.  It's like MON tells your players to soak up pressure and hit us on the break once or twice if there's an opportunity.

The 2 times we played you this season was painful to watch. You used the exact same tactics Hull city and Stoke used against us. You actually played worse then both those teams too tbh.

Guest kingdawson

Btw i'm not moaning. I've said time and time again on here that tactic works against us. I just prefer watching good football though.

You're not obsessed and you weren't celebrating our demise yet you crawl around this board like Jack the ripper down an alley?

Crawling around this board, doing what, exactly?  Chatting with people I like talking with about football and have talkied with for probaby three years now?

How dare I.

You're starting to make yourself look a bit daft now.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Crawling around this board, doing what, exactly?  Chatting with people I like talking with about football and have talkied with for probaby three years now?

How dare I.

I've a feeling Mr.Dawson is about to rip you a new hole - so as much as I was on the wind up - I may re-enter later.

Think that would be a pretty decent game providing MON tells his team to actually try and play football this time.

I'd back you to do well against any lower half team. Put you against the better sides, though, and you spend 90 minutes passing in pretty triangles around the centre spot and generally don't deliver.

I just get fed up when a teams sole purpose in a game is to stop the other team from scoring (even at home). Villa have absolutely no excuse playing like that as your squad is filled with good footballers who can actually play football.  It's like MON tells your players to soak up pressure and hit us on the break once or twice if there's an opportunity.

The 2 times we played you this season was painful to watch. You used the exact same tactics Hull city and Stoke used against us. You actually played worse then both those teams too tbh.

That's not actually true, though,

There's a difference between defending well and ONLY defending well. We didn't win at Old Trafford and Anfield by sticking 11 men behind the ball.

We're not Brazil 1970, either, but it is a bit too easy to label us boring as an excuse to detract from your own deficiences.

Like your fans did at WHL against us this year shouting "hoof" at us whilst you spent 90 minutes hoofing the ball up to Peter Crouch.

We've got plenty of creativity and are exciting to watch most of the time. The fact we defend well just gets twisted and used against us. I don't really know what we're meant to do, give a few goals away? (Although we managed that today, so maybe we're ahead of the game on that one).

How dare I.

I've a feeling Mr.Dawson is about to rip you a new hole - so as much as I was on the wind up - I may re-enter later.

I look forward to it in the same way I would a bout of chemotherapy.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Chemotherapy is far too exciting for Birmingham so I wouldn't worry about it.

Pea and Ham soup is the best you can expect.

Chemotherapy is far too exciting for Birmingham so I wouldn't worry about it.

Pea and Ham soup is the best you can expect.

Have you got a needle and thread? Only, my sides have just split.

There's a difference between defending well and ONLY defending well. We didn't win at Old Trafford and Anfield by sticking 11 men behind the ball.

We're not Brazil 1970, either, but it is a bit too easy to label us boring as an excuse to detract from your own deficiences.

Like your fans did at WHL against us this year shouting "hoof" at us whilst you spent 90 minutes hoofing the ball up to Peter Crouch.

We've got plenty of creativity and are exciting to watch most of the time. The fact we defend well just gets twisted and used against us. I don't really know what we're meant to do, give a few goals away? (Although we managed that today, so maybe we're ahead of the game on that one).

Your on the wrong board, we'd rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0. We can't relate.

:laugh:

I'm not sure how Mr. Vuckic can question why brummie posts on here when he never actually celebrated our demise in the first place. :lol:

What's his crime? Supporting the same club as them people with the banners? Being there on the day? Bloody hell man, I haven't a clue what he's going on about, but it's totally uncalled for and he is making himself look pretty silly.

I'm not sure how Mr. Vuckic can question why brummie posts on here when he never actually celebrated our demise in the first place. :lol:

What's his crime? Supporting the same club as them people with the banners? Being there on the day? Bloody hell man, I haven't a clue what he's going on about, but it's totally uncalled for and he is making himself look pretty silly.

What's more, I wasn't even there.

Despite being a season ticket holder, I was so keen to celebrate your demise - as indicated by my long history of spiteful, wind up, vindictive posting on here - that I didn't bother going to the match.

Your on the wrong board, we'd rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0. We can't relate.

:laugh:

To be honest, after our 6-4 LC semi weirdathon, and the 5-2 freakathon of two weeks ago against Burnley, plus today's attempt to throw it all away at Reading, I'm not really sure what we prefer any more, either.

Guest kingdawson

How am i "detracting from our own deficiencies" when i've said countless time the way to play us is using the defensive tactics you employ? and also stating countless times we're one of the least clinical teams in the league?

I'm not having a go at how you play against other teams. I'm talking about how you played against us twice this season. You rarely got out your half. You did nothing but defend and occasionally play it long to Agbonlahor or Young to counter attack.  Didn't we have something like 60%+ possession and over 20 shots on goal in both games...i mean wtf. Yes you defended superbly in both games but you rely heavily on your defence (which is a weird for a team that has many good attacking players).

At WHL there was a few times we played it long to Crouch, but nowhere near as much as Richard Dunne tried to make out in the post match interview. Think he only said that because of Wengers comments about you being a long ball team the week before.

At WHL there was a few times we played it long to Crouch, but nowhere near as much as Richard Dunne tried to make out in the post match interview. Think he only said that because of Wengers comments about you being a long ball team the week before.

I think you'll find the press coverage of the match show that to not be the case - have a look back.

You constantly played it long to Crouch in the second half especially, whiilst berating us for being a long ball team (something which your fans were only doing because Wenger had mentioned it a few days before, now you come to mention him).

Funny seeing Spurs fans jumping on some (widely ridiculed) notion an Arsenal manager had put out there a few days before.

Has Arteta played for Spain?

If Almunia had a shout to qualify for England, does Arteta?

Think he said he'd never play for England. I think he does qualify though.