The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

GET IN (not that i think they'll hold on).

Now that I see you around... what's the status of Lennon? I read somewhere that he was asked to take 6 weeks off, but I went today over at physioroom (which is usually reliable) and they have him back by mid-march. I was really enjoying watching him play this season, he's heads and shoulders much more a player than he was.

That 6 week rest rubbish is a Redknapp cover up imo. Apparently we still don't know what's wrong with him :rolleyes:. He's been out for 3 months already and we delayed and delayed when we should have ordered him to have the surgery ASAP. Initially it was 3 weeks out, then 4, then 3 more, then 2 more...ect ect

just realised Wigan go above the unwashed if they win.

:clap2:

Yeah, Sunderland go down a place, and Liverpool are a little further away from that 4th placed spot. Killing two birds with one stone and all that.

Rodallega's quality. Probably will bite the hands off any club that came going for him, always have this feeling Wigan are on borrowed time each season.

I've just bee thinking that, some of their players must be on some pretty big wages. Surely if they ever went down they would have to sell or get someone to cover the wages. Though it is well know that David Whelen has to put his money in the club to keep it going.

Muhahaha.

As much as i dislike Tottenham and don't want them to be in the Chumps League i enjoy watching Liverpool stoop to new lows week after week.

Allez Lille dans le Jeudi.

Thought James McCarthy was very impressive, has a great engine for his age. Definitely worth a look if we go up, would improve our midfield by no bounds.

What's he, 19?

He's been class considering his age every time I've seen him.

Thought James McCarthy was very impressive, has a great engine for his age. Definitely worth a look if we go up, would improve our midfield by no bounds.

What's he, 19?

He's been class considering his age every time I've seen him.

Yep, 19. I think he's got a massive future.

Liverpool can forget 4th now. No chance they will finish above City AND Villa AND Spurs. All 3 of them have got games in hand on them.

Magic. :frantic:

I think Villa are only 3 points behind but have 3 games in hand over them.

Liverpool can forget 4th now. No chance they will finish above City AND Villa AND Spurs. All 3 of them have got games in hand on them.

Magic.  :frantic:

I wish I could rule them out with such ease. There's something about the twats that means they are still in with a good shout. By their standards, they haven't had many refereeing decisions lately. Gerrard's running out of time for Swan Lake Vol. 126.