Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Heneage

I thought it was all a bit childish from them especially Murray who just looked like a sore loser that his beloved Liverpool had been beaten by little Newcastle.

The exact same happened with Balotelli and all the panel making out like he'd punched a child in the face. Yes his back chat is not good for the game but I've seen Rooney do worse and watched Fletcher chase down the ref last night.

Guest Tall Striker

I have no idea who this Murray bloke is, I guess he's presenting MOTD now is he ?

Murray Walker, used to do the commentary for F1 mate.

If we sold Barton for £5 million got rid of his wages of around £50k. Signed Seb Larsson for £2 million and got him on £25k wages. Then....

I'd still say no. Barton needs to stay!

The reputation Parker has is astonishing. Don't think I've seen a MOTD this season that didn't feature the phrase "where would West Ham without Scott Parker?"

Don't get me wrong, I liked him as a player when he was here, especially that first season where he was excellent as a tough tackling midfielder, but talk of £10-20 million is fucking mental. Very limited on the ball.

Having watched the Hammers a few times this season, it's  the same old Scotty Parker, 360s in the box, and sideway passes. He does get stuck in, and chips in with rare goals here and there, huffs and puffs as usual, but 20-fucking-million is mindboggling.

If we sold Barton for £5 million got rid of his wages of around £50k. Signed Seb Larsson for £2 million and got him on £25k wages. Then....

I'd still say no. Barton needs to stay!

Obviously. Barton is way better than Larsson. Would be like changing Carroll for Crouch.