Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm a bit older than that and liked them first time around. Now, over 20 years on and with time I feel their music resembles funeral dirges. Strikes a memory for sure but not easy listening.

first 3 albums were good, piles of overated after that.

we are talking about The Smiths aren't we? Not Radiohead.

radiohead gives me a headaches (cept pablohoney). theres a massive difference, from one who was there between the smiths, hatful and meat is murder, then the rest, which is good, but not of the same verve and quality.

eh? Queen is Dead is there best man! You can have Strangeways but Queen is easily their best

do you not think the queen sounds contrived ? like they are trying to sound like what they think the smiths should sound like instead of letting it happen ?

Never thought of it like that before but Queen was the first album by the Smiths that I got into so maybe that has a lot to do with it.

quite possible, thats happened to me once or twice with other bands.

For some reason I already knew Joey like The Smiths, think he had their shirt on one time.

It was an Arcade Fire shirt when he was on SSN.

I notice his horse is named after an Arctic Monkey's track as well, My Propeller.

his other horse is called Crying Lightning, also an AM song.

Co-owns it with Claudio Pizarro? ??? Eh?! :lol:

For some reason I already knew Joey like The Smiths, think he had their shirt on one time.

It was an Arcade Fire shirt when he was on SSN.

I notice his horse is named after an Arctic Monkey's track as well, My Propeller.

his other horse is called Crying Lightning, also an AM song.

Co-owns it with Claudio Pizarro? ??? Eh?! :lol:

I know, random. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Shame he's into that music really. I was expecting he'd be into something a bit more manly.

Man of War and Judas Priest?

Shame he's into that music really. I was expecting he'd be into something a bit more manly.

Like what for example?

wrestling music I'm guessing.

Wrestling music is as pretty generic term.  Might as well have said 'music that you can hear'.

I was just thinking something heavier and more bad ass, like Crowbar or Lamb of God or something.

I like the smiths and i'm 17.

christ you're the same age as my nephew. remind me on top be more condescending to you in future.

shouldn't you be wankin or....infact don't....you probably are.

:lol:

This must be about the 5th time this has happened on N-O! :lol:

I seem to remember everybody wanted a 'young'n off' about a year ago, whcih was stopped by Dave for grooming reasons :lol:

heres a picture of Joey kissing a horse.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg618/scaled.php?tn=0&server=618&filename=jfpwy.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

not pictured : Barton putting horse into headlock and delivering a DDT seconds later.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg618/scaled.php?tn=0&server=618&filename=jfpwy.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

The horse is brown. Clearly not a racist nazi.

Nah, the horse has hair like Hitler, hence why he's kissing it.

"Shut the fuck up horse or i will kill you so i will"

"Shut the f*** up horse or i will kill you so i will"

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/jim_mcdonald.jpg

Pardew has managed to contradict himself for about the 200th time in his short spell as our manager.  Nowt but a puppet, becoming more and more obvious!

aye this is becoming more and more obvious as the days go by unfortunately, i reckon we're gonna here a whole deal of shite spoken by him in the coming months

Pardew has managed to contradict himself for about the 200th time in his short spell as our manager.  Nowt but a puppet, becoming more and more obvious!

aye this is becoming more and more obvious as the days go by unfortunately, i reckon we're gonna here a whole deal of shite spoken by him in the coming months

Where's the contradiction?

Pardew has managed to contradict himself for about the 200th time in his short spell as our manager.  Nowt but a puppet, becoming more and more obvious!

As opposed to all other managers, who spell out what is happening behind the scenes to the press perfectly, and predict the result of transfer dealings exactly?