Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest bimpy474

Never ever dull in good or bad ways.

Mad, bad, good, intelligent, polite, bonkers, rude, violent, charming, silly, mature, immature, complicated, entertaining and lots more, infact nearly every emotion/human trait going.

Joey  :smitten:

Wow my first man crush  :frantic:

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Techinally I said I was most inform english midf player which I think was correct, who played better than me individually last season? FACT

5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Wilshere springs to mind..

And this is Joey's response to that (someone said Wilshere before):

@Danbo12 little bit easier playing with van Persie than Shefki Kuqi, no disrespect to Shefki he's a great lad......

15 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

a) That is disrespectful to Shefki Kuqi

and

b) It's crap. Wilshere is a better player than Barton.

Someone take his computer away before he becomes unemployable.

Guest bimpy474

Techinally I said I was most inform english midf player which I think was correct, who played better than me individually last season? FACT

@Danbo12 little bit easier playing with van Persie than Shefki Kuqi, no disrespect to Shefki he's a great lad......

and

Hell no, the space time continuum would collapse, if you did that then this thread would cease to be and we would all have never posted here, boredom and Barton being normal..............does not compute.

Its a bit like The Terminator, if Johny Connor doesn't send his Dad back in time to knob his Mum, he will never be, this thread is at that risk with your quite frankly mental suggestion :D

tbf to Barton, in the 2 times they played each other this season there was only one winner. Same with Parker, though he is very much in demand so his "in a different league" comment is rather embarrassing considering Barton's current position.

tbf to Barton, in the 2 times they played each other this season there was only one winner. Same with Parker, though he is very much in demand so his "in a different league" comment is rather embarrassing considering Barton's current position.

I thought it was quite witty but I may be being wooshed.

and

Hell no, the space time continuum would collapse, if you did that then this thread would cease to be and we would all have never posted here, boredom and Barton being normal..............does not compute.

Its a bit like The Terminator, if Johny Connor doesn't send his Dad back in time to knob his Mum, he will never be, this thread is at that risk with your quite frankly mental suggestion :D

I have considered your response very carefully and cannot make sense of it.

My final throwaway line was a cry of despair at the way each daft tweet or statement that Joey makes, can only have the effect of putting off this or any other club from giving him a contract. He seems to have a death wish.

That last sentence is not to be taken literally either.

Guest bimpy474

and

I have considered your response very carefully and cannot make sense of it.

My final throwaway line was a cry of despair at the way each daft tweet or statement that Joey makes, can only have the effect of putting off this or any other club from giving him a contract. He seems to have a death wish.

That last sentence is not to be taken literally either.

I too have considered your response carefully and i'am trying to work out if you realised that mine was meant as a bit of a laugh......  :cheesy:

Its only fun, come on you know you want to smile.....give it a try its good honestly, look at me i've got stupid girlie curly hair, hit 40 and have a fat missus who thinks she's a size 12, i have to laugh or i would launch myself into outer space in a home made rocket, just for a laugh like  ;D

From todays Independant

Joey Barton yesterday ridiculed suggestions that Scott Parker was a better player than him. Barton was writing on Twitter and defending his recent claim that he was the best English midfielder.

The Newcastle United player had told French magazine So Foot in April that he was the best of his compatriots. Yesterday a Twitter user suggested that Parker and Jack Wilshere were better than Barton, and while Barton admitted the class of Arsenal's 19-year-old, he dismissed claims that Parker was his superior. "Wilshere is class and is goin [sic] to be an infinitely better player than me, no doubt about it," Barton conceded, "but Parker come on."

Despite West Ham's relegation, Parker was lauded for his performances last season, leading the Football Writers' Association to make him their player of the season and Fabio Capello to select him in three England internationals this year. Barton, though, insisted that he was better, pointing to the fact that Parker's club finished bottom of the Premier League. "He's not in my league", Barton wrote, "...FACT he s [sic] actually in the championship." Barton also pointed to the games between Newcastle and West Ham last season: "Did I not dismantle him twice, think it was 2-1 at their place, 5-0 at ours!! And they were easily relegated #justsaying."

When asked to explain his absence from the England squad, Barton explained that "we all know that's political and not professional".

Barton's comments were not wholly negative, though. He praised Spurs' Luka Modric and Arsenal's Samir Nasri as the two best players in England last season. "Modric and Nasri were the best two players I played against in the league," he wrote. "I put Modric out in front as the best by quite some distance... miles ahead of me in my opinion."

Just digging a deeper hole tbh and opening himself up for the snipers ,admire his honesty but Joey keep it shut for a bit  ;D