Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I wonder if Barton will go on the attack with Keane like he did with Shearer? Keane has been quite scathing there, no only attacking his character but questioning his football talent. This could be good. I would imagine Barton will probably stay quiet on this one.

One thing I don't get, if the ref admitted he had seen what Tevez did he would have sent him off, why have the FA chosen not to act? Surely that is a prime example of what the FA can do? Strange

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

Why do people keep mentioning Roy Keane and The S*n. As if I'd read The S*n. I actually have a conscience.

As for Roy. Got a lot of time for him. He's entitled to his opinion. Doesn't have a semblance of an affect on my life.

Why do people keep mentioning Roy Keane and The S*n. As if I'd read The S*n. I actually have a conscience.

As for Roy. Got a lot of time for him. He's entitled to his opinion. Doesn't have a semblance of an affect on my life.

Really? All evidence presented thus far suggests he doesn't

Really? All evidence presented thus far suggests he doesn't

I'm not sure if the voices in his head count as a conscience.

:lol: Doesn't have a semblence of an affect on your life? Wouldn't have thought Shearer did, either. Or is that because Shearer is a lot less bothered about what a jumped up prick says about him behind a computer that he wouldn't kick the shit out of you if he came across you in public?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Run it by sicko2ndbest.

Semblance dosnt really work there. There is no need for that word at all tbh, the sentence works without it.

He really loves to give Liverpool fans a good buttering with all the hillsbrough/the sun stuff.

He's Evertonian, though.

So's Rush, Fowler, Gerrard, Owen, McManaman, Carragher.  They all love each other in Merseyside.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Run it by sicko2ndbest.

Semblance dosnt really work there. There is no need for that word at all tbh, the sentence works without it.

Thanks mate.

Ney worries. Didn't google this time either ;)

Obviously Keane was a far superior player.  But him having a pop at Barton?  Do me a favour.

Keane is one of the dirtiest players I've seen in my lifetime and he was clearly a bit mental. 

He's also a grade A wanker.

Would have thought it would be effect rather than affect, too. But the whole sentence is such a grammatical abortion that he could very well have used the correct word, just that every one around it was wrong...

/pedant

Obviously Keane was a far superior player.  But him having a pop at Barton?  Do me a favour.

Keane is one of the dirtiest players I've seen in my lifetime and he was clearly a bit mental. 

He's also a grade A w*****.

Keane did 99% of his talking on the pitch as one of the best midfielders the PL will ever see. Barton's the opposite.

Guest neesy111

He's also a grade A w*****.

Keane did 99% of his talking on the pitch as one of the best midfielders the PL will ever see. Barton's the opposite.

Was the main force for one of the best teams this country has seen, a born winner.