Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

There's a photo of him knocking about on twitter! Shirt off blood stained!

Check @dan_gregory8 @arlarse

Guest bimpy474

Sounds like he got picked on by two 21 yr olds, they got arrested.

Although it does seem it wasn't his fault, why be in a nightclub in Liverpool with his reputation, just asking for trouble, he should be able to go out but should have the common sense not to.

Getting in ruck in/around G-Bar is good going as most fuckers are blasted on e or coke in that place.  Barton is a total buzz kill. Will he be going on Twitter to talk about getting Twatted.

Wonder if he "dropped his spuds when the kid put it on him. Goodnight Joey, sleep well matey….”.

Guest bimpy474

Saying he got punched in the early hours.

Should have kicked him in the nads anarl like.

Tbf even if people dislike him he should be able to go out without someone having a pop, can imagine the two who had a go are really smug about it.

If i punched everyone i disliked i would get me head caved in, only small me like :)

Getting in ruck in/around G-Bar is good going as most fuckers are blasted on e or coke in that place.  Barton is a total buzz kill. Will he be going on Twitter to talk about getting Twatted.

Wonder if he "dropped his spuds when the kid put it on him. Goodnight Joey, sleep well matey….”.

:lol:

He'll be constantly reminded of this on twitter.

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

He'll be constantly reminded of this on twitter.

The Twat got Twatted and can tell everyone on Twatter.

G-Bar in Liverpool is a Gay bar is it not? I know its worng of me, but the idea of Joey getting 7 shades kicked out of him by a couple of screaming Alan Carr's is hilarious