Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

PSG being interested could be a nice twist.  Some sort of deal on the Erding fee maybe?

Not a chance.Swansea told us to fuck off when we tried to sign Taylor...we sell them Routledge no problem a couple of weeks later.As If It bothers them clowns about signings players!Barton wont go abroad anyways with a new born baby on the way

PSG being interested could be a nice twist.  Some sort of deal on the Erding fee maybe?

Isnt Barton available for free? why wud they swap erdinc for him if they cud get him for nowt...

Malaga interested?

is that not where Rondon plays? shame we have no part in any deal he makes or what club he go's to

DOH!

Yes mate, Rondon's a right winger..

A striker aint he?

sure we still need one of those

:D

The only reason any of the clubs mutterings have credibility is because it's Joey Barton so that makes it believable.

They're a lying bunch of cunts, and I'll be backing the players as I have done throughout the whole Ashley era. They can suck my salty bollocks if they think I'm going to fall for this propaganda bullshit again the fucking twats. Pretty much ruining everything I love about football in the matter of 6weeks. Total and utter pissflaps.

This situation is escalating to embarrassment levels.

And to think, if they'd slapped him on the wrist and possibly given him a fine, we wouldn't be even talking about this now.

Guest bimpy474

The only reason any of the clubs mutterings have credibility is because it's Joey Barton so that makes it believable.

They're a lying bunch of c***s, and I'll be backing the players as I have done throughout the whole Ashley era. They can suck my salty bollocks if they think I'm going to fall for this propaganda bullshit again the f***ing twats. Pretty much ruining everything I love about football in the matter of 6weeks. Total and utter pissflaps.

Sweetheart you have such a way with words  :smitten:

:lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

And to think, if they'd slapped him on the wrist and possibly given him a fine, we wouldn't be even talking about this now.

The club is an embarrassment. Ashley ripped all pride out out of it a long time ago.

Guest mimifrench

I'm sure if Barton ends up in a club in the premier league (which is likely to happen), when he'll play against Newcastle, he will break Ben arfa's other leg...

I really can't understand the vision of those who support or understand his behaviour. He's really a strange person...

Guest bimpy474

That would have sent him volcanic i reckon, i actually think boiling hot magma would have come out of his ears.

I'm sure if Barton ends up in a club in the premier league (which is likely to happen), when he'll play against Newcastle, he will break Ben arfa's other leg...

I really can't understand the vision of those who support or understand his behaviour. He's really a strange person...

I mentioned this earlier in another thread, but what is the opinion of Joey Barton in France? Is he viewed as a thug?

No way he would do something like that. He's got something against the fat owner and his right-hand-man, not against his (soon to be) former players.

No way he would do something like that. He's got something against the fat owner and his right-hand-man, not against his (soon to be) former players.

Remember when he was lucky not to be sent-off in his first derby for a challenge he grew up in the Man City academy with? :lol:

Guest mimifrench

I mentioned this earlier in another thread, but what is the opinion of Joey Barton in France? Is he viewed as a thug?

Yes, it can be said that in France he has a bad reputation (fought with team-mates, went to jail, etc...). Even if he was quite good on the pitch the last season, the mistakes he did on the past remains.

Their rational thinking processes are hindered by a surfeit of emotion.