Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

"Barton may have manfully battled both his addictions and his anger, and even his most venomous critics have to note a more than passing attempt to build on the wreckage of a shockingly violent past, but there is not much point in dismissing the possibility of fresh examples of recidivism."

I would have said that before he punched someone in the middle of a match last season.

Being fair to him, you'd struggle to find a man alive who wouldn't like a pop at Pedersen

"Barton may have manfully battled both his addictions and his anger, and even his most venomous critics have to note a more than passing attempt to build on the wreckage of a shockingly violent past, but there is not much point in dismissing the possibility of fresh examples of recidivism."

I would have said that before he punched someone in the middle of a match last season.

Being fair to him, you'd struggle to find a man alive who wouldn't like a pop at Pedersen

And yet so many other players seem to resist the urge...

And yet so many other players seem to resist the urge...

Not all violent convicted criminals though :troll:

Joey's probably f***ing livid now that we care more about Enrique than him at the moment.

Blatently going to insert himself into Enriques exit and claim credit for tell everyone he would leave.

Another talent wasted pushed out the door #willseeyousoonjose

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Just because ur told to jump, it does not necessarily mean u have to. I may choose to stand perfectly still. It's my right...just a thought

:lol:

He's stubborn, but he's fighting a losing battle.

Guest Roger Kint

Just because ur told to jump, it does not necessarily mean u have to. I may choose to stand perfectly still. It's my right...just a thought

That is his right under his contract. Not sure he will do when Ashley refuses his name on the squad registration which will surely be the only outcome of the past few days, if they wont let him train with the players they sure as fuck wont let him play alongside them.

That is his right under his contract. Not sure he will do when Ashley refuses his name on the squad registration which will surely be the only outcome of the past few days, if they wont let him train with the players they sure as f*** wont let him play alongside them.

In which case he spends next season not playing any football, sitting at home twittering whilst being paid a fortune to do it. That suits no one, but he and the club are both in an entrenched psychotic mode so you can't rule it out.

It is beyond ridiculous - at times like this I really wonder why I follow a sport where crap like this happens. It is the morbid fascination of watching a car crash in slow motion I suppose. Barton has been a crisis waiting to happen ever since the contract negotiations broke down, there's no way he could just quietly play out his contract, he craves attention too much to do that.  

Guest Roger Kint

That is his right under his contract. Not sure he will do when Ashley refuses his name on the squad registration which will surely be the only outcome of the past few days, if they wont let him train with the players they sure as f*** wont let him play alongside them.

In which case he spends next season not playing any football, sitting at home twittering whilst being paid a fortune to do it. That suits no one, but he and the club are both in an entrenched psychotic mode so you can't rule it out.

It is beyond ridiculous - at times like this I really wonder why I follow a sport where crap like this happens. It is the morbid fascination of watching a car crash in slow motion I suppose. Barton has been a crisis waiting to happen ever since the contract negotiations broke down, there's no way he could just quietly play out his contract, he craves attention too much to do that. 

Obviously you are right re suiting nobody but surely its the only possible outcome if Barton decides to sit it out. The club have set their stall out with the free transfer, training alone, fines to the extent they genuinely want him away from the other players. Surely any chance of him getting a game regardless of cost to the club has long gone. The only question is how much damage will Joey cause before he decides to either grow up or accept defeat and leave. imo.

Oh great, Barton will now drag his heels, move at last minute and we don't get a replacement

Barton dosnt love this club. Understand that

Disclaimer: Ashley us a cunt too

Oh great, Barton will now drag his heels, move at last minute and we don't get a replacement

Barton dosnt love this club. Understand that

Disclaimer: Ashley us a cunt too

There's no reason not get a replacement unless we want to concede to Joey's plans to put us in the clarts. There's more than enough money in the kitty to get someone in to replace a twat who isn't going to be considered this season.

Considering that he's tweeting at the moment, it seems he isn't at the training ground at all today.

Unless they have developed some kind of mobile telecommunication device that allows you to interact with the internet while not at a computer. hmmm

And while being on the football pitch?

It's pretty clear they won't free up wages for a replacement if there is the slightest chance Joey will stay. Unless joey and his wages go then there won't be a replacement