Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's always somebody's else's fault. His brother's imprisonment was due to what his mate had done, Aguero was to blame because he was a grass, and the other player was to blame for the cigar incident - Joey was just administering justice. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

With no idea.

Surprised he’s not ended up in the slammer again yet. I’m sure he’ll make his way back there one day as he’s all over the place, dangerously arrogant and a violent person

The slammer. [emoji38]

Reminds me of that Peter Sutcliffe musical skit on Brass Eye.

I don't think female ex-footballers have any weight at all in dealing with men's football, be that punditry or co-commentating. 

But a professional journalist / commentator / presenter can of course fulfill the same role as a male in the studio. However, females need to be picked on merit, not because of box-ticking. It's the box-ticking by filling programs with sub-standard female journalists, commentators and presenters that harms the reputation of and creates a negative slant against all female workers in the industry.

I do find the irony delicious that as soon as women are a factor - these roles in football are all of a sudden about meritocracy in the biggest boys club of chancers ever. Of the men, some of them can hardly speak and have achieved nowt. Barton amongst them.

27 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

I do find the irony delicious that as soon as women are a factor - these roles in football are all of a sudden about meritocracy in the biggest boys club of chancers ever. Of the men, some of them can hardly speak and have achieved nowt. Barton amongst them.

This is true too mind. Some of the best presenters in the game are women too. Gabby Logan, Laura Woods etc. It'd almost offensive that they need to wheel out fucking Robbie Savage alongside these morons.

Let's be honest, he's just a typical scouser. Total gobshite thinks he's hard as fuck and got a gigantic chip on his shoulder

Pretty much like all of them I've ever met

Nothing is ever his fault either, quite clearly got anger issues that he can't get hold of. Again like a lot of scousers I've met

Edited by jack j