Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

15 minutes ago, bealios said:

Have to admit, read that and thought it was a bit of a spoof. Has he really said that?

Quite depressing if so, always had a bit of a soft spot for him as a bit of a chav trying to be intellectual, but he's now literally auditioning for a GB News talk show via twitter.

He’s way beyond GB News, man. Not sure how anyone could have a soft spot for him, either. He’s a thug and a coward.

3 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

He really is such a wanker. 

He seemed more reasonable and stable on the pitch as a player. He’s deranged as fuck on social media. 

Unless of course it’s all just part of his grift….. Is he is just going for shock value to stay relevant. Oh and to promote his shitty podcast :rolleyes:

For the record. Aluko is a terrible pundit and seems like an awful person to boot. But that’s kind of irrelevant here and doesn’t mean he can carry on like he is.  

Not sure I'd agree with that if you saw pictures of his teammates during his time at other clubs.

10 minutes ago, TRon said:

Not sure I'd agree with that if you saw pictures of his teammates during his time at other clubs.

Yeah. It was kind of a tongue in cheek comment. Trying to highlight how mental he is now. I wasn’t being serious :lol: 

3 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

This is the key point being lost in all of this.

Is it ? Isn't he saying she's a poor pundit because she's not as good as him at playing ? 

3 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

He’s way beyond GB News, man. Not sure how anyone could have a soft spot for him, either. He’s a thug and a coward.

Think most of society is a sucker for a redemption story and arc. We are conditioned to it with soaps and tv lol.

Given his background and upbringing its amazing Barton has come as far as he has. He has always seemed to be a 1 step forward and 2 or more like 3,4,5 steps back personality though. Despite glimpses of something different he is what he is for better or likely worse.

3 hours ago, huss9 said:

Aluko is an awful pundit.

on par with michael owen.

She’s awful - and all Barton is doing is simply making that less palatable to say.  Her ego is out of whack with her knowledge and experience.  But Barton still out-cunts her. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

Aluko is a poor pundit but not because she's a woman... which is Bartons claim.

Barton is a horrible human being but he certainly doesn't represent men.

I've said before and I'll say it again. He's bare minimum got an anti social personality but he's potentially a Psychopath. 

2 minutes ago, dave s said:

as much as a tosser he is, it’s become quite entertaining today him popping at gary neville 😂

Gary Neville is twice the person Barton is.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Gary Neville is twice the person Barton is.

Ian Watkins is twice the person Barton is, man.

Gary Neville is off the charts.

I see Barton is now bringing up the Nazis to Union Berlin’s social feed this morning.

Edited by Sima

6 minutes ago, Decky said:

Christ. :lol: Would love him to be sued for that. 

Sued for telling the truth, even one knows that Schofield is a nonce  

14 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Well I mean he could easily argue against it. Plenty complain about female pundits all the time without comparing them to serial killers for clicks :lol: 

They’ve switched off their comments now which will just fall into the lap of his argument. 

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

They’ve switched off their comments now which will just fall into the lap of his argument. 

That they’re comparable to serial killers because they’re shit at their job? :lol: 

May need to delete evidence of my picture with him that one time I randomly bumped into him in Manchester at this rate lol

He's gone full blown embarrassing the last 24 hours.

Edited by Amir_9

11 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Sued for telling the truth, even one knows that Schofield is a nonce  

It hasn’t be proven that he “bummed an underaged boy”, if it was he’d be in jail. Everyone knows what happened but it’s still something he could get sued for.