Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Be hilarious if we flogged Barton and then pulled the plug on Routledge's deal just to seriously troll the shit out of the sheep shaggers.

Well, not hilarious actually.

Hasn't Routledge been one of the people most supportive of those players expressing discontent at the running of the club on twitter?

If by supportive, you mean retweeting (though not commenting on) one of Bartons tweets..... then yes.

Cabaye looks like a good player based on what I've seen (one game), and he has good pedigree. To me that doesn't quite constitute confidently saying he's 'better by far than Barton'.

The Neymar/Routledge comparison is laughable btw, nice one. :lol:

i think cabaye looks a good prospect too, it's the suggestion that him and his two crocked mates represent a sure improvement that i take issue with.

Surely Cabaye is still unproven, but the fact he's been called up to the national team and won the double with Lille and also season before scored something like 15 goals must mean something.

Not saying that he will adapt in one game and become the best player in the world. But some people just have no faith, that said, I'd hope Barton would just get on with his game and stop tweeting it does the club no good, and it would just be best for everyone if the players got behind the retards upstairs.

Stéphane Guivarc'h won the world cup, was top goal scorer in france two years running and also top goal scorer in the UEFA cup, what's your point ?

Touché, but mind that he was shit at the World Cup and it was all due to Ronaldos illness that he won it ;) He also only stayed at the club for what 2 months? HAd a better striking rate than many strikers in the current squad ;)

Oh I agree and it just shows how ill equipment as a manager Pardew is that he can't control the players. However I strongly believe that when Barton leaves the problem won't go away, the board are f***ing the squad and the club up so badly that as Carroll followed Keegan with comments about the club and then Routledge followed Caroll and then Nolan Routledge etc etc someone else will soon step in when they are again lied to by the board and manager.

Shut up and get your head in the sand.  Once we get rid of Barton all of our problems will be over and we can all live happy ever after, just like they to in fairy tales.

Be hilarious if we flogged Barton and then pulled the plug on Routledge's deal just to seriously troll the s*** out of the sheep shaggers.

Well, not hilarious actually.

Hasn't Routledge been one of the people most supportive of those players expressing discontent at the running of the club on twitter?

If by supportive, you mean retweeting (though not commenting on) one of Bartons tweets..... then yes.

He has said stuff like wanting to write a book telling the real goings on at the club and about being messed about by the club.