Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't see how anybody could possibly spin this into good news. Some will still try, like.

It's not good like, once again we are left looking like mugs. However, Barton brought this on, we've been saying it for weeks, telling him to shut up.

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

AND FOR EVERYONES INFO...... I LOVE THIS CLUB. WOULDN'T WANT TO B KNOW WHERE ELSE. BUT GOT TO THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Ashley has clearly had enough of him slagging him off while paying him £50k + per week.

Many people would be the same. I still think a punishment/fine/time in the reserves would have been better.

Aye, never mind actually finding out and resolving what is pissing off one or more of our best players. :lol:

A mad decision by the club, but should any of us really be surprised? I hope Joey now tells the truth about what's been going on behind the scenes now that he is no longer on the payroll. Unless of course he has been made to sign a confidentiality agreement as part of his release.

I'll say it again - we are in massive trouble once again before a ball has even been kicked. Am very tempted to ring my sister (who works for William Hill) and see what odds I can get for us being relegated this season. It's going to happen people - wake up to what this fat c**t is doing to our club.

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

AND FOR EVERYONES INFO...... I LOVE THIS CLUB. WOULDN'T WANT TO B KNOW WHERE ELSE. BUT GOT TO THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

#helmet

Piss off Joey and take Enrique with you.

Aye. We don't want players with any genuine talent at the club.

The players who are whining most about the bad morale are those on cushy contracts and want them renewed. I've got no beef with them trying to get better deals but to be creating a rift with the new lads because they are replacing their mates is going too far.

Guest Chubby Jason

What's Jason Puncheon up to?

Won't won't be able to afford him mate be realistic. Hopefully we can get Treacy on deadline day.

Guest bimpy474

He's a good player, but no longer worth the hassle.

Glad your not manager, you'd have got shot of Cantona and Romario cause they were no longer worth the hassle.

I know Cantona had a bit of a punch at a fan but i dont ever remember him or Romario duffing up some teenager and going to prison.

That's not really what's being talked about now, lets be honest it's because he's tweeting some home truths. I was all for getting shot of Barton back when everything came out but that's in the past now, he's progressed to be a first team player and better than most of what we have.

All well and good, and i agree with you but Barton is an employee not the boss, his tweets are dragging the club through the mud again.

I have no argument with what he says but how he is doing it, its childish in the extreme, and for me it shows he hasn't matured as much as he thinks, he some ways he has but in others he hasn't.

What happens if his new club whoever they are have things going on that aren't to his liking once he's been there a while, as has been noted on here a lot of the clubs have strange things going on, chuck Joey in it will be interesting to watch i've no doubt.

Barton was increasingly looking like he was on a bit of a sabotage mission.

Didn't look like he could be trusted to be focused on giving 100% and playing his best.

Therefore he wouldn't be of any use to the team, as long as he didn't have that new deal.