Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Though it's no surprise to see people turning on yet another of our best players from last season and ignoring the real issues. To butcher a cliché, airing your dirty laundry in public isn't clever but stopping doing so doesn't suddenly make your laundry clean.

Ashley and Llambias must be pissing themselves at how easy it is.

Guest Antec

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc I'm hearing Joey Barton has been released

Gerrin, now don't hold back Joey, tell us EXACTLY what's been going on

We wouldn't have gotten any money for him anyway IMO. Clubs would have held on until next summer and got a free. I don't think he'd have left this season anyway. Would have held on with his current wages (won't get higher elsewhere) and gotten a higher sign on fee next summer.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc I'm hearing Joey Barton has been released

Gerrin, now don't hold back Joey, tell us EXACTLY what's been going on

Got his chance now.

Good move by the club.... dont need people like Barton constantly bagging out the club.

Genius - run the club like a bunch of clowns and then simply solve the problem by giving away any player who doesn't like it.  Worthy of Viz Top Tips.

Surely better to get some money for him?

Must have been kicking up a stink at training etc if this has happened, I would think. Not just on twitter.

Probably just doesn't want him associated with the club while he's making the comments. Surely that will just mean Barton will say what he wants now though making it worse for the club ? Unless Barton has gone against everything he has said and took payment to keep quiet ? Could all be crap from Ryder as well though.

Good move by the club.... dont need people like Barton constantly bagging out the club.

Genius - run the club like a bunch of clowns and then simply solve the problem by giving away any player who doesn't like it.  Worthy of Viz Top Tips.

CHALLENGE FOR EVERYTHING by selling and/or releasing your best players from the previous season.

Though it's no surprise to see people turning on yet another of our best players from last season and ignoring the real issues. To butcher a cliché, airing your dirty laundry in public isn't clever but stopping doing so doesn't suddenly make your laundry clean.

Ashley and Llambias must be pissing themselves at how easy it is.

You have to be fucking kidding me. You think they'll be laughing at releasing a player on a free?