Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barton also seemed to forget he owes this club a lot, should of kept his gob shut. Still a shame to see him leave.

Pity he was in a position of feeling he had to open his mouth.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Mike, well done Derek. Also well done Pardew btw. If he really wanted have kept Carroll, if he really wanted to have kept Nolan and, if he really wants to keep Barton yet he's sold, he should probably resign.

I couldn't work with such bastards.

Cannot even begin to fathom the depth of the turd swamp we'd be sinking in if Pardew resigned at this point.  No one in the world would come in.

it's the beginning of the 2011/12 season, and nufc cant afford to lose Alan Pardew

I'd cry but I'm at work.

whats the need for sides here?

I honestly feel the actions of both are indefensible.

Joey has engineered the move by his comments on twitter, which no matter how bad your boss is, you simply dont speak out like he has on a public forum.

The fat one above has obviously been feeding him with enough fuel however to make said comments, thus lovingly pulling the trigger on this transfer list fiasco.

:thup:

Well done Mike, well done Derek. Also well done Pardew btw. If he really wanted have kept Carroll, if he really wanted to have kept Nolan and, if he really wants to keep Barton yet he's sold, he should probably resign.

Cannot even begin to fathom the depth of the turd swamp we'd be sinking in if Pardew resigned at this point.  No one in the world would come in.

it's the beginning of the 2011/12 season, and nufc cant afford to lose Alan Pardew

Of course it would be an absolute disaster if he resigned. But, realistically, if he had any sort of character, he should do it.

Since with us , he’s been charged with assault. Jailed for another assault which occurred whilst pissed at 5am (when suspended for on pitch behaviours and allowed “time off” at xmas by BIG SAM) , missed months  injured etc etc and all whilst earning £60k a week. He had a decent season last year. Should have kept his mouth shut and got on with his job.

There is a lot more justification for Joey tweeting his opinion than there is listing one of our better players for free. If you really want to punish him, tell him he can't have twitter and fine him or something. That would've been the sensible punishment, if that's what they were looking to achieve.

But, obviously, they're not. They just want to peddle someone on high wages who actually has the balls to speak out.

Yeah, have to admit, what's the difference between what Barton has tweeted, and what Enrique tweeted last week? One has been told he can leave on a free, the other one was given 2 week wages fine. Both essentially said the same thing.

Enrique had one outburst and was punished for it, what Bartons been doing is quite different.  He's basically been pushing them to do exactly what they have now done while trying to keep onside with the fans at the same time.  As soon as anyone comes in for him with a good financial offer he'll be off despite what was said about wanting to stay and only being prepared to leave to Champions League club.  Now he'll say "well I was transfer listed, I had no choice, I was forced out blah blah blah".  He's been playing us just as badly as those pricks Ashley and Lambias.

Guest Heneage

Barton also seemed to forget he owes this club a lot, should of kept his gob shut. Still a shame to see him leave.

Really?  His performances last season squared himself and the club up imo.

Really? After the dismal years prior I'd say not, he was half way there.

whats the need for sides here?

I honestly feel the actions of both are indefensible.

Joey has engineered the move by his comments on twitter, which no matter how bad your boss is, you simply dont speak out like he has on a public forum.

The fat one above has obviously been feeding him with enough fuel however to make said comments, thus lovingly pulling the trigger on this transfer list fiasco.

:thup:

My views too.

Of course it would be an absolute disaster if he resigned. But, realistically, if he had any sort of character, he should do it.

if he had any sort of character he wouldnt have taken the job in the first place

Really?  His performances last season squared himself and the club up imo.

A player should give 100% for the duration of their contract not one fucking season

How is this Barton's fault?

Barton's fault that we're selling our best players? Barton's fault that we're not showing any ambition in the transfer window? Barton's fault that he didn't get a decent contract offer?

Yes, he ran his mouth off but in the grand scheme of things he's done nowt. It's a sad state of affairs that things are this bad that he feels the need to do it in the first place.

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was shit before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much shit from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.