Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending the board over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending Barton over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Well, that nasty man won't make you upset on twitter any more. 

Let's wait and see if Ashley kicks you in the crotch again.

Some fans want to see the players become puppets too, it seems.

No I prefer my players to be big f***ing babies shouting about our problems in public because they haven't gotten the lucrative contract they wanted.  Much better for the club then just dealing with things behind the scenes like an adult.

it's not just about contracts though, is it? The players are not happy with the level of ambition the club's showing.

I don't see Arteta and them going mentalistic on twitter.

Some people seem intent on finding creative ways to imagine the evil

motivations of Mr. Barton (teasy), conveniently forgetting the absolute asshole behavior that was read out in court from the owners, who continue to revel in it year after year.

The truth is that they have no idea how to run a football club successfully, and if people just take a step back from getting caught up in over-analysing individual discrepancies (Joey Barton was at fault for constantly tweeting his displeasure but it's an extremely myopic view which refuses to believe the issue was borne in a vacuum), they will surely realize these are just symptomns of a much larger affliction that is Ashley's misguided attempts at running a club.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I am on a free but the honour of wearing those B+W stripes, surpasses that

:lol:

The guy is just looking to cause as much drama as possible. Ultimately he knows it won't cost him anything.

Pathetic guy.

Some people seem intent on finding creative ways to imagine the evil

motivations of Mr. Barton (teasy), conveniently forgetting the absolute asshole behavior that was read out in court from the owners, who continue to revel in it year after year.

The truth is that they have no idea how to run a football club successfully, and if people just take a step back from getting caught up in over-analysing individual discrepancies (Joey Barton was at fault for constantly tweeting his displeasure but it's an extremely myopic view which refuses to believe the issue was borne in a vacuum), they will surely realize these are just symptomns of a much larger affliction that is Ashley's misguided attempts at running a club.

Aye, don't let the details get in the way of the hatred.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending the board over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending Barton over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

No I prefer my players to be big f***ing babies shouting about our problems in public because they haven't gotten the lucrative contract they wanted.  Much better for the club then just dealing with things behind the scenes like an adult.

it's not just about contracts though, is it? The players are not happy with the level of ambition the club's showing.

I don't see Arteta and them going mentalistic on twitter.

Most of your posts are just -  :kinnear:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I am on a free but the honour of wearing those B+W stripes, surpasses that

The guy is just looking to cause as much drama as possible. Ultimately he knows it won't cost him anything.

Pathetic guy.

"He doesn't care"

"I care"

"SEE, clearly doesn't care"

No I prefer my players to be big fucking babies shouting about our problems in public because they haven't gotten the lucrative contract they wanted.  Much better for the club then just dealing with things behind the scenes like an adult.

Do you think Barton would be saying one word if we'd given him the contract he wanted?  My guess is he's be talking about how good the new players are.