Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I am on a free but the honour of wearing those B+W stripes, surpasses that

Nice try Joey. Time to pack your bags and fuck off!

If you really loved it here and wanted to stay you'd have kept your mouth shut

:lol:

The guy is just looking to cause as much drama as possible. Ultimately he knows it won't cost him anything.

Pathetic guy.

Heh, yeah.  Maybe he should have considered what his actions could do to the honor of the club before spilling his over emotional ramblings.

From .com, how true.

In a word, spirit - the very thing that many fans were relying on Barton to provide this season following the departure of Kevin Nolan. His departure makes us look less United, less threatening and less competitive - in isolation cause for concern but as a whole, a massive worry.

Guest johnson293

So really, nowts changed then... just that he's 'officially' on the transfer list now, and available for nowt.

One day the board might realise, what the shirt signifies. HONOUR and PRIDE. Thanks for your continued support........... #toonarmy

:puke:

He's really reveling in his Martyrdom

From .com, how true.

In a word, spirit - the very thing that many fans were relying on Barton to provide this season following the departure of Kevin Nolan. His departure makes us look less United, less threatening and less competitive - in isolation cause for concern but as a whole, a massive worry.

There's NUFC.com with their characteristically positive take on things.

Nice try Joey. Time to pack your bags and f*** off!

If you really loved it here and wanted to stay you'd have kept your mouth shut

Why should he shut the fuck up? The clubs an absolute shambles.

The guy is just looking to cause as much drama as possible. Ultimately he knows it won't cost him anything.

Pathetic guy.

Heh, yeah.  Maybe he should have considered what his actions could do to the honor of the club before spilling his over emotional ramblings.

Guy was willing to take a pay cut to stay, what other top quality players in their prime would do that? Plenty of clubs would be willing to offer him a deal after last season.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending the board over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending Barton over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Well, that nasty man won't make you upset on twitter any more. 

Let's wait and see if Ashley kicks you in the crotch again.

Some fans want to see the players become puppets too, it seems.

No I prefer my players to be big fucking babies shouting about our problems in public because they haven't gotten the lucrative contract they wanted.  Much better for the club then just dealing with things behind the scenes like an adult.

it's not just about contracts though, is it? The players are not happy with the level of ambition the club's showing.

Do you think Barton would be saying one word if we'd given him the contract he wanted?  My guess is he's be talking about how good the new players are.

Probably not. But he'd still be unhappy about the lack of ambition.

Pathetic guy.

Guy was willing to take a pay cut to stay, what other top quality players in their prime would do that? Plenty of clubs would be willing to offer him a deal after last season.

Erm, that's totally irrelevant here.  Move along.

Pathetic guy.

His pay cut was probably something that would still be higher than whatever he would earn somewhere else. Didnt he tweet something about not even getting one penny more or so?