Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Thought he would of kept his house considering he said he'll move back up here after he's retired.

He'd have to be Fred Shepherd or John Hall to be that loyal. No doubt both have got can be easily reached on an 0191 number.

And we have a winner:

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Winner of the #playjoeyonfifa comp is @teddystwit so many great entries and i'd love to take u all on but in the end had to pick 1 at random

The lad's tweet:

@Teddystwit Teddy Clark

@Joey7Barton Play me at Fifa Joey! as we're both northerners in London, lets represent and make it Yorkshire vs Merseyside! #playjoeyonfifa

"If the team was picked on form I'd have been picked 18 months ago. It's obvious it's not. So I'm not going to sit and moan about it."

Joey Barton

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't that moaning about it?  :idiot2:

Anyone else think that Barton has delivered nothing for us, except the scuffed goal against wolves?
Agree, disappointing so far in his performances. Hasn't made any difference for us so far.

WHERE IS JOEY BARTON ??

I think Joey Barton should at least have the decency to get himself sent off.

Otherwise what have we bought, he ain't tough, he ain't talented and he's not even going to make the papers tomorrow.

Just play Buzz, at least he can take a decent free kick

Much like Nolan he'll look back and regret his decision in years to come.

From a footballing perspective, yes. However they both have the contracts they desired so I don't think they'll regret the decision too much tbh.

Joey turned my opinions of him on their head, and i was sad to see him leave. But every time i read his rubbish in the press, tweets etc i become more and more happy he plays for someone else.

The more time passes, the more I'm glad this tit is out of our club.  He's just an absolute buffoon who values his opinion much higher than everyone else does.

Funny how he's in a sinking ship while we look down on most of the PL.  Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Marveaux, Jonas - much better than this one trick pony Savage-a-like.

Have a nice rest of career in the Championship you Scouse gob-shite.

Guest Haris Vuckic

All the boards transfer decisions - apart from the lack of striker - look to have been the right ones.

Lucky or competent?

All the boards transfer decisions - apart from the lack of striker - look to have been the right ones.

Lucky or competent?

Lucky if you think Ashley and his posse are Satanists, competent if you think they might be on to something.