Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

All the boards transfer decisions - apart from the lack of striker - look to have been the right ones.

Lucky or competent?

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8721/ashleyj.jpg

...Fairly competent like. Could've done it without the relegation business mind. Could argue we've been living with the fallout of fat fred for while. maybe its half life is starting to fade.

That is one shit hot extended metaphor like.

All the boards transfer decisions - apart from the lack of striker - look to have been the right ones.

Lucky or competent?

The lack of cover at CB is the bigger problem, imo. Doesn't get as much attention as it should, but if either Saylor or Colo get injured, everyone will be cursing Ashley again.

Lucky or competent?

The lack of cover at CB is the bigger problem, imo. Doesn't get as much attention as it should, but if either Saylor or Colo get injured, everyone will be cursing Ashley again.

We could do with Kadar having a few sub appearances and developing into the PL standard CB he's promised to be.

Lucky or competent?

We could do with Kadar having a few sub appearances and developing into the PL standard CB he's promised to be.

Aye.

Guest BooBoo

Think Kadar is a dead rubber tbh. Injuries haven't helped but if he was fancied, he'd be involved. Think he'll be off next summer.

Meh Barton played well for us last season, I don't see any need to rewrite him out of the club's history since we've hit the ground running without him.

He's a right mad one off pitch though, entertaining, but glad he's out the dressing room really.

Meh Barton played well for us last season, I don't see any need to rewrite him out of the club's history since we've hit the ground running without him.

He's a right mad one off pitch though, entertaining, but glad he's out the dressing room really.

I used to think he was entertaining, but recently he just seems to be acting like a prick, what with all the Arsenal and 'love the fans but I'll leave anyway' bollocks.

Think Kadar is a dead rubber tbh. Injuries haven't helped but if he was fancied, he'd be involved. Think he'll be off next summer.

Would be a shame if this is how it turned out for him in the end.

I love it when ex-players fail.

Its happened an awful lot lately. Only Milner, Duff and probably Enrique have done well.

Yeah, it is a trend. Many players have been sure they were destined for great things after Newcastle, only to end up kicking around mid to lower table clubs. It's quite satisfying.

Nice edit. Not unless they're queer.

I don't think there's anything negative or 'queer' like you say really about caring about a player who's left the football club just over a month ago tbh.

There were players I've stoped following immediately, like Cacapa or Emre. They went and were gone for good.

In Barton's case it would always be something different imo. Especially for me as he's been my favourite player and the fact that I still like him.

Nice edit. Not unless they're queer.

I don't think there's anything negative or 'queer' like you say really about caring about a player who's left the football club just over a month ago tbh.

There were players I've stoped following immediately, like Cacapa or Emre. They went and were gone for good.

In Barton's case it would always be something different imo. Especially for me as he's been my favourite player and the fact that I still like him.

I always got the impression you didn't like Barton. :undecided: