Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's still a fan.  :(

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Good luck to Newcastle today, hopefully they can keep their momentum going. #toonarmy

:thup:

Urgh, what a suck up. Thought he wrote off the owner and the moves that were made this summer? No doubt he would have been mouthing off if Newcastle were struggling. Embarrassing.

He's still a fan.  :(

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Good luck to Newcastle today, hopefully they can keep their momentum going. #toonarmy

Urgh, what a suck up. Thought he wrote off the owner and the moves that were made this summer? No doubt he would have been mouthing off if Newcastle were struggling. Embarrassing.

What are you talking about? Just because he fell out with the owners doesn't mean he doesn't have an affiliation for the club.

no one taught him how to be a man , no one taught him how to behave when he went from £300 to £6500....excuses joey, how come all the others didn't behave the way you did.

sociial media is a propaganda machine....so says the twitter whore.

no one taught him how to be a man , no one taught him how to behave when he went from £300 to £6500....excuses joey, how come all the others didn't behave the way you did.

I agree with the stuff he was saying about Giggs/Terry/England Rugby Team. Barton was raised in a rough area of Liverpool and with a (somewhat dysfunctional) family like his, can imagine it being pretty hard to be raised "conventionally".

I agree with the stuff he was saying about Giggs/Terry/England Rugby Team. Barton was raised in a rough area of Liverpool and with a (somewhat dysfunctional) family like his, can imagine it being pretty hard to be raised "conventionally".

if barton had been a carpet fitter with exactly the same background you'd say he was a twat, because he's a footballer who for a time played well for your team you'll change the criteria.

if barton had been a carpet fitter with exactly the same background you'd say he was a t***, because he's a footballer who for a time played well for your team you'll change the criteria.

Good point but what I think is that Barton has paid his dues (his time in prison and all that). Not sure if you can fully forgive him for his actions but he has tried to better himself as a person (checking into the Sporting Clinic and getting his anger issues sorted out) and he has shown a reformed character. Of course, he's still got of a bit of a nutter in him (mouthing off and all that) mind but less so now than when he was at City and during the early part of his career here.

It would be almost bearable if his opinions were original or interesting, but they're neither. It's the same kind of blurb that you can hear in a pub or round a dinner table any day of the week. It's only because he's Joey Barton that he's getting any attention.

Meantime, he needs to pay attention to the fact that the team that he's supposed to be captaining seems to have their problems. I can't imagine that his team-mates are too enthralled by the daily editions of The Joey Barton Show while all that's happening.

Guest bimpy474

Its funny but his opinions and circus style drama queening is quite entertaining now, the main reason for that is he is no longer our player, he may say embarrassing things at times but they no longer embarrass us, he is Q.P.R.'s problem now.

He really is a human form of marmite.

Why does Barton talk so much? Are the public this interested in the opinions of adequately skilled English midfielders on relegation-bound teams? The opinions of Stilyan Petrov, John Obi Mikel, and Wilson Palacios aren't filling the papers, either. He complains about being under constant scrutiny, but he could probably end this by not talking so much. He is an irrelevant player in all honesty.

Guest bimpy474

Why does Barton talk so much? Are the public this interested in the opinions of adequately skilled English midfielders on relegation-bound teams? The opinions of Stilyan Petrov, John Obi Mikel, and Wilson Palacios aren't filling the papers, either. He complains about being under constant scrutiny, but he could probably end this by not talking so much. He is an irrelevant player in all honesty.

Quite similar to Kylie Minogue moaning about people always talking about her arse, every chance she gets she waving it about.

I think the the term hypocrite is quite apt for the pair of them.

if barton had been a carpet fitter with exactly the same background you'd say he was a twat, because he's a footballer who for a time played well for your team you'll change the criteria.

opposite way round. Because he's a footballer his actions have been greatly exagerated to the point he is seen as a twat.

If he wasn't a footballer he would just be a guy who's had a few scraps and has been prone to getting into a bit of bother. It's not like he's a fucking wife beater or anything like

if barton had been a carpet fitter with exactly the same background you'd say he was a t***, because he's a footballer who for a time played well for your team you'll change the criteria.

opposite way round. Because he's a footballer his actions have been greatly exagerated to the point he is seen as a t***.

If he wasn't a footballer he would just be a guy who's had a few scraps and has been prone to getting into a bit of bother. It's not like he's a f***ing wife beater or anything like

Guest TheSummerOf69

If he wasn't a footballer he would just be a guy who's had a few scraps and has been prone to getting into a bit of bother. It's not like he's a fucking wife beater or anything like

No, it's just kids that he stubs cigars into the eye of or beats to a pulp...

If he wasn't a footballer he would just be a guy who's had a few scraps and has been prone to getting into a bit of bother. It's not like he's a f***ing wife beater or anything like

Took the words right out of my mouth.

The man's a hypocrite. Calls himself a man of the people, then waves his wage packet in the face of people who dare criticise him.

The cigar ncident was fucking sick like from the sounds of things, but the guy tried to set his shirt on fire and this was a decade ago. And that kid he "beat to a pulp" was out in Liverpool centre on a Saturday night giving him lip. I'm not at all condoning it, or saying he was in the right, but it hardly makes him a twat.

He is a cunt though. Like the guy for being open, but sometimes its enough and he does have anger problem. If he gets angry there's no going back, can't keep himself calm.

He's a loser, but I still like him because its entertaining.

I always quite liked Joey Barton as a player but looking at him now, from a distance, he seems to make trouble for himself and can easily put peoples backs up with the comments he makes. I think that for some of our foreign lads he would be quite hard to put up with, the self upping crap aswell ..hhmmm

The Taarabt comments, make them to him at the club but not to the whole media circus..he's your own team mate FFS!

When Barton signed for QPR everyone immediately started saying things like how will he and Taarabt ever get on and predicting bust ups, and sure enough after a matter of weeks Barton comes out and publicly slates him.

It almost seems like he's playing up to his image with this one and trying to generate more attention for himself.

The cigar ncident was f***ing sick like from the sounds of things, but the guy tried to set his shirt on fire and this was a decade ago. And that kid he "beat to a pulp" was out in Liverpool centre on a Saturday night giving him lip. I'm not at all condoning it, or saying he was in the right, but it hardly makes him a t***.

It kind of does...!!  If those actions don't make him a t*** in your book, I'd hate to know what he has to do to be considered one.