Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

You've got to love the apologists on here like  ;D

Joey is now in the "traitor" camp alongside club legends Keegan, Shearer & Given who are all about their own self worth and self preservation, they don't care about NUFC, no, but that Llambias bloke, he's why we're fourth, don't be nasty about him, his mate might not put any money in, we couldn't survive without him you know.

:idiot2:

Not sure I have seen anyone say anything like that but whatever makes you happy :) :thup:

Love him. Wish he was still our Joey Barton. Would love to come across him one time if he was ever back in Newcastle and buy him a (soft) drink like. I hope he gets a good reception when he comes back here to play for QPR.

Love him. Wish he was still our Joey Barton. Would love to come across him one time if he was ever back in Newcastle and buy him a (soft) drink like. I hope he gets a good reception when he comes back here to play for QPR.

:thup:

:thup:

Have to say whenever I have seen him with supporters, I have been impressed with how he has been with them.  Always seems to find something to say to every person when he is signing an autograph which is rare as most people only speak if asked a question.  He was outside QPR's ground on Monday before the game and was completely surrounded by supporters but happily signing autographs. 

You've got to love the apologists on here like  ;D

Joey is now in the "traitor" camp alongside club legends Keegan, Shearer & Given who are all about their own self worth and self preservation, they don't care about NUFC, no, but that Llambias bloke, he's why we're fourth, don't be nasty about him, his mate might not put any money in, we couldn't survive without him you know.

:idiot2:

Not sure I have seen anyone say anything like that but whatever makes you happy :) :thup:

Cheers Derek :) :thup:

Henry was angered by Barton’s winding-up of players, saying: “Joey Barton was telling everyone on the pitch he is on £80,000 a week.

“That is him. I think he riles a few people when he says those things and tells everybody how great he is. It is just embarrassing really. If that is what he wants to do, he can carry on.

“But that is why a lot of people dislike him as a person and maybe have a problem with him. He’s on £10,000 a week more than last season, he tells me.

“They were winning and there was no need for him to go on the way he did and telling everyone how much he earns.

“Every time I’ve played against him he tells me how much he earns and I don’t think anyone wants to hear it.”

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2011/09/19/karl-henry-responds-to-joey-barton/#ixzz1YOYaPPOL

Pretty cuntish of Barton like. Thats one side of him i don't like.

Karl Henry is a thug, an absolute donkey who literally just smashes people, he has no footballing ability.  It was also he who started all this war of words and decided he was going to kick seven shades out of Barton.  Since then he's lost 4-1 and 3-0 when playing against him, Barton has also arguably been MOTM on both occassions. 

Not sure I believe this prick, even if I did, does it give Henry carte blanche to start booting him up in the air?  Strange how he only mentions it now he's been made to look a cunt by Barton. #helmet

tbf he only does things like that to wind opposition players up, and clearly it works. I very much doubt he does it in everyday life.

Exactly, most likely done with the sole purpose of pissing off the opposition. I bet that sort of stuff goes on all the time.

Would that really get on your nerves though?

Karl Henry's just looking for an excuse to kick Barton.

Was quite interesting at the end of the match, they were hugging each other and then something was said and Barton had to be held back.