Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Really pleased he isn't our problem anymore.

This.

It's fairly funny though it's getting a little boring now, but at least he is not bring our club into his circus. He does have a bit of wit and is quite sharp to be fair but I like how he picks and chooses his enemies. He pretty much arse licks most other 'personalities' on there. Even though he had a real disagreement with Jack Wilshere on there after our game against them he didn't carry it on to this level as he has done with the Essex lot.

• 2 weeks later...

"Thanks to all the Stoke fans who threw money at me whilst I was on corner duties. It's much appreciated, I'll pass on to charity."

Stoke fans are pure scum.

Strange thing to say after the way our fans apparently acted today.

What actually happened?

"Thanks to all the Stoke fans who threw money at me whilst I was on corner duties. It's much appreciated, I'll pass on to charity."

Totally irrelevant. Can't go lobbing shit at players man.

Give over. It's every game with that lot.

Interview with him on an Australian Football Show last night.. talking about how he has given up on ever playing for England, saying that he now understands his ego and as much as he would like to believe it, he is not the player to make a difference between England winning the tournamen and not winning. He also made strange comments regards to discussions between him and Viduka with regards to laws legalising recreational drugs.

Interview with him on an Australian Football Show last night.. talking about how he has given up on ever playing for England, saying that he now understands his ego and as much as he would like to believe it, he is not the player to make a difference between England winning the tournamen and not winning. He also made strange comments regards to discussions between him and Viduka with regards to laws legalising recreational drugs.

Quite an honest admission from Barton there. A change from his massive ego I suppose.

Quite an honest admission from Barton there. A change from his massive ego I suppose.

aye next he will announce he infact isnt the 2nd coming of christ...what a humble man! :D