Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Any idea on his injury? Wasn't walking too well. Thought he played well and I'm not his biggest fan to say the least.

Pardew said it was cramp.

"Bad" cramp.

Any idea on his injury? Wasn't walking too well. Thought he played well and I'm not his biggest fan to say the least.

Pardew said it was cramp.

"Bad" cramp.

Aye small cabin on them lambourghini`s, be better off getting a picasso till he contributes something to the team, weak cunt. Cant decide if hes improved or its smith as an alternative thats making me him look better.

He's a good central midfielder, the animosity towards him after WBA was uncalled for, despite how poor he was on the day.

No it wasn't, he's looked unmotivated and lack lustre in previous games. Today he actually looked our best midfielder out there which suggests he can only show up in games where the midfield battle is less intense.

Guest neesy111

Awesome ball for Coloccini for the goal, still think he lacked in physical fitness though.  Pleasantly a good performance from his horror shows earlier in the season.

He's a good central midfielder, the animosity towards him after WBA was uncalled for, despite how poor he was on the day.

No it wasn't, he's looked unmotivated and lack lustre in previous games. Today he actually looked our best midfielder out there which suggests he can only show up in games where the midfield battle is less intense.

How was the midfield battle less intense yesterday?

Guest Ridzuan

Definitely agree that he had a good game for us today since a long long time. If he continues to keep playing like that for the rest of the season, I wouldnt have to cringe everytime I see his name on the starting line-up. But lets face it, if Tiote was fit, he wouldnt be playing. Nevertheless, I would love to see him as well as Gosling shining for us if given the chance.

Just like with all our players at the moment, I find it hard to criticise any of them because I know they always give it their all. Guthrie isn't terrible, nor is he brilliant, he is an average player who can either have a great game or a 'mare. He always gives it his best though.

The last two games he has shown more than I thought he could at this level, if he can keep it up then it will be a massive plus for us.

Still needs to work on his stamina.

I agree but that will only come with regular first team football though.

The last two games he has shown more than I thought he could at this level, if he can keep it up then it will be a massive plus for us.

Still needs to work on his stamina.

I agree but that will only come with regular first team football though.

that comes from running every day tbh